Chapter 18: falling for you

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I woke up and then I realized that it was Sunday. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that is was 11. I got up and then walked to the window to see the sun shining bright. Then my stomach started to growl, wow I guess I was really hungry because my stomach wouldn't stop. I know I could just go to the kitchen and make something, but I wanted to go out and eat instead.

I got dressed and then got my money. I then walked to the leaving room and grabbed my car keys and my house keys and then walked out the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got out of my car and walked to the entrance of Burger King.

I had just gotten my food and I took the tray and then walked to an empty table. I sat down and grabbed my burger and before I could begin to eat it, I heard a person call my name. I turned my head around and there I saw Jason. "hey," Jason said. "hey," I said back. Jason then sat with me at the table.

We talked for the whole time and we laughed. I asked Jason about the girl that he would always talk to in gym class. It turns out that he told her how he felt about her but, she didn't feel the same. I felt sorry for Jason, I knew how he felt.

After sometime we finished our food. "hey Val, wanna go skating with me?" Jason asked. I though for second wether I should go or not, but then I decided to go. "sure!" I responded. "great! well come on!" Jason said, then graving my wrist and leading me out the exit and onto the parking lot.

•~•~•~•~•

We drove for about twenty minutes and then we finally got the skating wring. We got out of the car and then we walked to the entrance. We waited in line to get our tickets so we could go in. The line was pretty long, I guess a lot of people really like to skate.

We entered and then we walked to were we could rent skating shoes. We asked the guy for skating shoes, he told us to wait until he could find our shoe size.

After a while of waiting the guy had finally found both of our shoe sizes. I got the skating shoes that the guy gave me and then I walked to a chair. I sat on the chair and then I was about to put on the skating shoes until Jason snatched them from me. "What are you Doing?" I asked. "let me do it for you Val," Jason responded knelling on the floor and then putting on my skating shoes for me. I got to admit it, it was pretty sweet of him doing that for me. Mitch never did that for me.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After we both had our skating shoes on, we carefully walked to skating wring. "val grab my hand, I don't want you falling." Jason said. I grabbed his hand and then we both entered the skating wring. I was pretty nervous, I was never a good skater. I haled onto Jason's hand cause I was really afraid of falling. "relax Val, just follow me and you'll learn." Jason said in a sweet voice. I felt much more calm and then I followed him, but I still haled onto his hand.

After a while I got used to it and then I decided to let go of Jason's hand. I wasn't afraid anymore, and I was actually doing pretty good at skating. It was fun hanging out with Jason. I then realized how sweet he could be, he also looked so cute with those blue eyes and that beautiful long brownish sorta blond hair. I felt so amazing with him, wait..what am I saying?! he's just a friend to me, or is he? am I falling for him? I can't, but I am....

-------
WOW, Valerie is falling for Jason! that's crazy! well I wander what's gonna happen next. anyways hope u guys enjoy my new remake of chapter 18, but anyways hope you all enjoy and maybe leave a comment, vote or even follow me :) BYEEEEE!!!! My sexy cookies!