Chapter 11: the visit and stores

Sorry for the short chapter :/

-------------

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I got ready to go to the hospital. I just decided put something simple on. Cody had called a taxi to pick us up.

~•~

We got out of the taxi and entered the hospital. we walked up to the main office. "hi we're here to see miss. Georgia." I said to the nurse. "Room 345, 3th floor." said the nurse.

~•~

The elevator doors opened and we walked to room 345. I took a deep breath before we entered.

I opened the door to find all of this machines hocked up to my grandmother. I saw my grandmother laying there on the bed, sleeping. I walked closer. "We should just wait for her to wake up," I heard my brother say. I just nodded and sat on a seat.

~•~

We waited for a couple of hours, then I saw my grandma starting to open her eyes. I studded up and walked to her bed. "Valerie, is that you?" I heard my grandma ask. "yes, it's me," I said with little tears in my eyes.

~•~

We all talked for hours and hours. It was fun to see my grandmother again, it's been so long since I've seen her. Cody and I listened to the storys that my grandmother told us. She talked about my grandfather.

~•~play 'read all about it by emeli sande'~•~

my grandfather died 2 years ago and I remember going to the funeral. My grandmother couldn't stop crying, neither could I. I remember My grandmother refused to leave the cemetery, so we had to grab her. She just cried and how could she not?

She had just lost her love of her life. She told us about their adventures they had when they were Young. My grandmother was lucky to have a guy like grandpa. This all reminded me of all the good memories when we used to be a family, before everything happened. Before my dad left us, before my mom was abusive, before I lost everything. All of this memories just filled up my mind and I just got so emotional. "grandma I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom," I said as I walked to the bathroom trying not to let all of my feelings out.

I entered the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and then I realized that I wasn't in a dream, all of this was happening, I was in the real world. My grandmother was in the hospital, my mother was abusive, I lost my best friend and my boyfriend, I had new enemies. I cut and tried to commit suicided, I was suicidal. Tears rolling down my cheeks, I couldn't hold it in anymore I had to let it all out. I sat in the corner of the room just crying. I cried for awhile then I got up and looked at myself on the mirror. "No, I'm not going to cry about my pass," I said to myself. I calmed myself down and then fixed myself up.

After I fixed myself I walked out and went to see my grandma. After a couple of hours I forgot everything that had happened and went on with my day.

~•~

It's been four days and I've been visiting my grandmother every day. I wanted to make sure that she was ok. It was four in the afternoon and I was getting hungry. I decided to get something to eat from the cafeteria. I walked out of my grandmother's room and walked to the cafeteria.

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote, comment or even follow me. See you guys soon my sexy cookies!! ;p