Chapter 27: The guy

*Mitch's P.O.V*

We got to the hospital as fast as we could, as we did the doctors saw us and saw the guy we were holding. They took the guy from us and quickly rushed him to a room. All I could think about was two things. One was, is the guy gonna be ok? and two was, are we ever gonna find Valerie? I looked at Jason and Ty talking to the doctor.

"Well guys the doctor said that the guy we found is gonna be ok, although he did have some severe wounds," Ty said.

As Ty explains more my phone rang, I looked and it was Jerome. I quickly picked it up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(J-Jerome M-Mitch)

M-hello?

J-hey, did you find anything?

M-unfortunately no we didn't, did you guys have any luck tracking val's phone?

J-no, we just can't find it. Were are you guys anyways?

M-we're at the hospital.

J-HOSPITAL?! Why are guys there?! what happened?

M-we found this guy that had wounds and we took him to the hospital.

J-oh well hope his ok, but anyways I got to go. bye Mitch I'll call you later.

M-ok bye dood.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hanged up.

I walked over to the nurse to ask her when we could see the guy.

"Excuse me but when could we see the the guy?" I asked. "you can see him when he wakes up," the nurse said. Then she went back to work. As I walked to a empty seat I suddenly realized something. Who was the guy? and what was his name?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I've been trapped here in this basement for about three days now. I have scratches almost everywhere on my body because of Jack, Mary and my mom. I've also lost some blood because of it. There's dry tears on my face and Ive been starting to give up on someone coming to save me. I've been hungry for three days but they don't feed me a lot. They only give me a piss of bread or left overs, they treat me like I'm an animal.

As I looked at the stairs that lead to the upstairs I suddenly saw the door open. As the door opened right there was my mom. Great just great, the worst and cruelest person out of all of them was gonna pay me a visit.

She walked down the stairs making her way towards me, she had a plate with her. She also had a fork and a napkin on the the other hand.

She approached me. I looked up to see her face, she looked at me with does soulless eyes that she had. "here's your food," she said and then put the plate that had just a little bit of rice and a little bit of meat on the floor next to me. Then she throw the fork and napkin that almost hit me, but luckily it didn't. "enjoy you little piss of shit," she said as she turned back around and walked off.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

I've been here for a couple of hours, just waiting for that guy we found to wake up. April and Jason have been talking and Ty has been I guess texting his girlfriend Jocelyn (His girlfriend IRL) "Mitch Hughes," the nurse said. "yea?" I said. I walked over to the nurse. "his awake, room 153," the nurse said and than pointed to the elevator.

I walked to Jason, April and Ty and then we all headed to the elevator.

We got out and walked trow the hallway trying to look for room 153. "hey guys I found it!" Ty yelled.

We all entered the room and saw he was just watching tv.

"Umm hey..." I said walked towards him.

"Hey, so you guys are the ones who saved me. thanks," the guy said. "so I-we never got your name," I said. "oh right, hi my name is Cody," the guy said. "so what happened? why were you stabbed?" I asked.

"well you see, I was just walked back to my apartment then I got jumped. As I tried to fight back I saw there faces, then I realized it was my sisters best friend and her ex boyfriend, then I saw another figure and as the figure got closer it was my mother. My mother asked me were was my sister, I lied by then I had to tell them or then I could have been killed." Cody explained. "Wait what's your sister's name?" I asked. "her name is Valerie, she's 18 years old," Cody said. As soon as he said Valerie I then realized that just maybe it could be our Valerie. "Cody is this your sister," I said and then took out a picture of Valerie from my wallet. "yea! that's her!" Cody said. "Cody she's been kidnaped and we're trying to find her," I said to Cody.

------------AUTHORS-NOTE------

Well that's all, hope you guys enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote, comment and maybe follow :) bye my sexy cookies!!