Chapter 41: Ashley visits

Spelling errors will be fixed later :) btw sorry for the short chapter :/

~*~Mitch's P.O.V~*~

It's been a week since Val left. The guys have been partying and just acting like idiots as always. Unlike them, I've been recording everyday, I have nothing else to do since Val isn't here to hang with her. I know for a fact that Ashley is coming to visit. We're throwing a party for her, it's the least we can do for her. I haven't talked to her for a while, might as well catch up with her. In a couple of hours the guys and I are gonna leave to the airport, we're picking her up. It's been a rough week for team crafted, Adam, Ty, Quentin and James left the group. It's left a lot of fans devastated. We still have contact with them, they're coming to the party. Adam, Ty and Quentin are coming with us to pick Ashley up.

~*~

We all waited for Ashley's plain to land. I saw Ty getting a coffee, I decided to go talk to him. Haven't seen the guy in some time. "Hey Tyler!" I greeted him. He hates me calling him by his real name. "Dude, Why do you have to call me by my real name?" He sounded a bit pissed. "Well sorry, it's funny messing with you. Come on TYLER cheer up." "Wow Mitchell you're so funny," Ty responded. I laughed. "Ok fine Ty," I responded as I laughed.

We talked for a while until we hear Ashley's plain had finally landed.

We all helped her with her bags, I sat next to her on the back of the car. What she didn't know was that we had a surprise party waiting for her back at my place.

~*~

As we opened the door everyone screamed "surprise" to Ashley. I could tell she was shocked. We all walked in and quickly put her luggage in the guest room, even tho she wasn't staying at my place. After all the luggage was put away we all met up in the leaving room were we all started partying.

~*~

Hours after the party started people were going crazy. Either they were taking shots in the kitchen or just dancing like idiots on the tables. I didn't mind, it was a party after all.

I saw the girls stripping, I covered my eyes. What? I'm taken. Jerome was pretty much swallowing April, that's how bad they were making out on the couch. Mostly everyone was drunk, the music blasting at full volume. I walked onto the leaving room to find people playing truth or dare. "Hey Mitch! come play with us!" Matt suggested. "Nah," I responded. "Come on don't be suck a fag," Matt teased me. I just ignored him and went outside.

~*~

I Sat on the cold stairs. It wasn't that cold, although I did have a hoodie on. Some people were outside playing. I laughed from time to time cause they were so drunk they would just fall. I know, I'm a bad person. But it's funny. I could still hear the music from the apartment.

As I was drinking my coke, I saw flashing lights coming from a car. I stud up and walked closer to see who it was.

When I got close enough I saw it was the cops. Oh shit, the cops walked pass me and entered the building. I followed them with out them knowing.

As I walked behind them I saw they were heading to my apartment. Crap! As they nocked on my door I saw Jerome come out. "Can I help you?" Jerome asked. Fuck he's drunk. "What's going on here officers?" I asked as I got in front of Jerome. "Sir could you please turn down the volume of the music. The neighbors are complaining." One of the officers explained. "Sure" I responded as I walked inside and turned down the volume. After that, they left.

~*~

It was one in the morning and a bit of people had left. Most of the people were still partying. I was just sitting on the couch, then I felt some one rap they're arms around me. I turned around to see it was Ashley. She then sat next to me. I didn't know if she was drunk or not, she doesn't really drink that much. "Hey Mitch," she said in a seductive voice. Now I was getting a bit creeped out. Then before I could say anything a warm pair of lips crashed into mine...

~*~

HEHEHE >:) fine out what happens next \._.\ Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote, COMMENT ^-^ AND FOLLOW!! Btw thx for 8k+ on this book, 500+ on my other one and 60 followers!! :O love you all<3 One more thing. Sorry if I don't update a lot :/ I'm so Busy with school, I have a lot of work to do and I have track practice every week .-. Anyways BYE MY SEXY COOKIES