Chapter 32: Having some fun

First re-written chapter :) I'm happy to be back :D well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I tried to make it long for you guys ;)

~•~

*Mitch's P.O.V*

I felt my eyes getting hit by the sun. As I opened them I got greeted by the bright shine of the sun. I got up, hearing myself a bit. The doctor said I had to rest, I couldn't go to school. That was a good and a bad thing. The good things is well...I don't got school. But that meant I couldn't see Valerie. I got up and slowly walked to my closet. I got a shirt and just dusted it on. I then walked to the bathroom were I brushed my teeth. After I was done I walked to back to my room and laid down. It was seven in the morning. For seven in the morning it sure is bright outside. I looked at the window to find kids a the bus stop, waiting in the cold. It was February. But since it was Canada, it still felt like winter. Worse the temperature would drop down to negative three or lower. I saw flashing lights from the bus, kids being picked up. Sad I couldn't see val, I signed. I didn't know what's was going to do today. I just laid on my bed and turned on the tv, might as well watch something to pass the time.

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I opened my locker, took out everything I needed. I closed it. I'm back at school, I don't even know how much I've missed. I'm probably really behind. I walked trow the hallways, people were staring at me. What's there problem? Everyone were looking at me, whispering to each other. I didn't know why. I just ignored it and kept walking.

~•~FIRST PERIOD~•~

I had no partner, I had to work by myself. Most people would just join a group; not me, I wanted to work by myself. Besides I was almost finished.

I finished my work. I got up and walked to the teachers desk. I handed it in, I then walked back to my seat. I sat there playing with my pencil. It was so boring, I signed. All of a sudden my phone vibrated. I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at it. it was a text message from Mitch.

~*~V-Valerie M-Mitch~*~

M-hey<3

V-hey :)

M-how's science?

V-pretty boring >.<

M-why? I thought you loved science :/

V-yeah I do, but it's not fun without you :(

M-come on I'm just not gonna be there for a week, you can make it trow :)

V-yeah I guess so :/ sad to say but I gotta go. Class is over.

M-ok, bye my love<3

V-bye :) <3

~•~•~•~•~•~

I put my phone back in my pocket, then grabbed all my things and headed out the door.

~*~Mitch's P.O.V~*~

I was bored, I had nothing to do. I grabbed my phone from the night stand. Since val was at school, I couldn't text her. Then I realized Jerome was at home. I texted him.

~*~M-Mitch J-Jerome~*~

M-hey!

J-hey buddy

M-hey I'm bored, wanna recored?

J-sure, I'll go on the computer right now

M-ok I'll Skype you

J-ok

~•~•~•~•~•~

I got up from my bed and walked to my recording room.

I sat down and opened Minecraft, I got on Skype and send Jerome a request. He immediately accepted the Skype call request.

"Hey biggums!" "Hey!" I responded. "wanna play hunger games?" I asked. "sure," Jerome responded.

~•~

We were waiting in the lobby for a game to end. As a game ended we quickly joined. We both got teleported to an arena. The game got full quickly. As we waited we set up our recording software.

There was only 20 seconds left before the game started. "Hey guys Jerome here with Mitch! and today we are playing the hunger games!" Jerome yelled into his microphone. "Yea buddy!" I responded as I laughed a bit. The game started, we ran to the scented then we both ran off. As always people were chasing us. As I was running I spotted a chest, I ran toured it. I opened the chest and found a stone sword. I turned around to see four people behind me, good thing only one of them had a weapon. I killed the three people first then killed the one with the stone sword. After I killed him I ran to find Jerome. "Here take it," I said to Jerome as I handed him the sword. "Thank you biggums, now let's win this!" Jerome said as he yelled.

~•~

We were in the middle of the game, There was only 5 tributes left. Jerome and I were looking for the last tribute we needed to kill for the death match to start. I had full iron armor, expect for the boots. I had those boots with the fir. Jerome had all iron armor, he even had Betty. Unlike me, I had a iron sword. As we were walked around looking for loot I spotted someone. "Jerome! I found him!" I yelled as I ran toured him.

We chased him for a couple of minutes until he made the mistake of going on the water. "Mitch! El boost! El boost!" Jerome yelled as he boosted me with a fishing rod. "Yes! I'm almost close! el boost!" I yelled as I sawn my sword. Out of no were a random guy jumped from the sky and el boosted Jerome, he then el boosted me causing me to get close enough to the guy that I killed him. "yeah!" I yelled. "Mitch kill him! he's a flying ninja! he needs to die!" Jerome yelled. I turned around and helped him kill the guy. The death match was only ten seconds away. As the countdown got to one, we got teleported back to the center. it was only the two of us and a random guy. Jerome and I ran toured the guy, we chased him for a bit but then ketone killed him. I started to katniss him. He took some hits, then I made my move. I sawn at him, he took hits. He barley got me, until he got some good hits on me that I only had two hearts left. Until I got a critical hot on him, killing him. "No!" Jerome yelled. "I won the hunger deans!" I yelled as I ran around the center. Fireworks shooting up onto the sky. After a couple of seconds we got teleported back to the lobby. "well that was fun," I said as I ran around the lobby. "yeah, well hope you guys enjoyed and also make sure to go check out Mitch's prospective. Well in to shy note I will see you guys later." Jerome said ending his recording.

After the recording we said our goodbyes and ended the Skype call. I got up from my chair and walked back to my room.

I laid down and watched tv.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Well hope you guys enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote, COMMENT and follow me :) BYE MY SEXY COOKIES!!!