Chapter 38: Were it all began

If there's errors then sorry :/ I'll fix them, just bare with me ºOº

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

I awoke to find the bright sunlight hitting my eyes. As I got up I could smell bacon, I looked around the room to find Cody in the kitchen. I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen were Cody was. As I approached the kitchen, the smell of bacon became stronger. Then I saw Cody, he was cooking. I could tell Cody knew I was behind him because he stopped his cooking and turned around. "Good morning sis," Cody said as he turned back around the check on the bacon. "Hey, so when are gonna go check the house?" I asked as I made my way toured the fridge. "In about an hour, we have to eat first tho," Cody responded. I grabbed juice from the fridge and a cup, I poured the juice on the cup. I put back the juice and grabbed my cup. I walked to the couch and turned on the tv. There wasn't actually anything on. Sundays always don't have a lot of good shows.

~*~

"Val, food is ready," Cody screamed from the kitchen. I studded up from the couch, grabbed my empty cup and walked to the kitchen.

I put the cup on the sink and then grabbed the plait that had bacon and eggs on it. I walked to the table.

I sat down, I grabbed the remote that turned on the tv that was on the kitchen , man this hotel has everything. Cody sat with me and we both ate.

~*~

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my phone. Cody was waiting for me outside. I rushed out the hotel room and quickly ran to the elevator.

I rushed out the elevator and onto the lobby. I made my way to the exit; slamming the doors.

I got on the taxi and put on my seat belt. I just looked out the window, I just loved looking out the window.

~*~

I got out of the taxi to see the house I used to live in. It looks exactly like I remember. It was a white two-story floor house. It had flower bushes and a tree on the front yard. I took a deep breath and stepped closer. I could feel shivers down my spine, I was a bit scared and nervous. Cody walked to the front porch, he grabbed the house key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

As we entered I could feel memories coming back. The inside was dark, as Cody turned on the lights I walked around the first floor. I walked to the leaving room, how I remember when Cody and I used to be little. Before my parents got divorced, in the winter my dad would turn on the chimney and we would make s'mores. But of course after dad left we never did that again. I walked into the kitchen, I remember I used to help my mom bake when I was little. The sad part was that all those happy memories happened before our dad left, before our life's turned into a living hell. As I made my way tours the back door that led to the backyard, I could remember Cody and I as little kids running around the house like idiots, and our dad playing along with us.

As I walked outside, I saw the old tree house our dad made. But the tree house was now old and rusty. I saw a nest that had birds, holes on the ruff and fungus growing. I signed, the old memories.

I walked back inside and made my way up stairs.

~*~

The old rusty stairs made sounds as I stepped. I walked up the stairs to see my old room. I put my hand on the knob, I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

I opened the door to see my old room, I gasped. My room was in pisses. The bed was a mess, the furniture was on the floor. My clothes were all over the floor or torn apart. I walked carefully through the room. I then suddenly stepped on something. I stopped and looked down at my feet, I saw pieces of paper. I picked up the pieces and looked at it, it was the letter I left for my mom when I ran away. I signed, I guess my mom went crazy when she found out I left. That's probably the reason she got Jack and Mary to help her find me and kidnap me. I guess all of this was my fault, I should have never let that letter, then she wouldn't have kidnap me, shut Mitch and stabbed Cody. None of this should had happen, but it did. I sat there on my old bed, thinking how much has changed. I don't even know were my dad is, he's probably somewhere else with another family. He's probably happy he left us, maybe he has amazing kids, the kids we never were. I could feel myself getting a bit emotional, I mean how could I not? There's to many memories running trow my head. I just sat there on the bed, trying to calm myself down.

~*~

I walked out the house leaving Cody behind. I told him I was going somewhere. I walked on the sidewalk, I knew were I was going.

~*~

The tall old building stud there, it looked like no one had been there. I climbed over the fence, I knew this was a bad idea but I didn't care. I walked to the entrance of the building. As I tried the open it, sadly it was locked. I looked around to see if I could find another way in.

After minutes of searching I finally found a open window. I climbed trow the window. I fell on the cold hard ground, but I didn't care. I stud up to see old and rusty desks. The chalkboard pretty much turn apart. Desks on the ground, paper everywhere. What happened to my elementary school? I don't remember it being like this. I walked pass the desks and walked into the hallway. Looker doors on the floor, papers everywhere, the clock in pieces. the lights flickering, I felt creeped out.

I walked outside and onto the playground. The swing sets all rusty and old, moving by them selfs because of the wind. I felt myself getting shivers all over my body. The monkey bars looking like the bars were about to fall. The grass looked dead. Trees all around the playground looked also dead, I guess no one had watered the trees or cut the grass. I still asked myself what became of this place I used to call my school. I remember being the shy kid who used to play with herself at recess. I sat on the grass, hair relaxing...

~*~

I climbed the fence once more. Good to see my elementary school again, or at least what's left of it. I walked on the sidewalk, just looking down. I made my way to the house, I didn't want to get Cody worry.

~*~

As I headed back to the house, I saw the old park I used to hang out in. I walked to the park.

I sat down on the bench, the birds were chirping, people playing with their dogs. It was nice. I wanted to relax for a bit before heeding back to the house.

~*~

I stud up from the bench, I had to heed back. As I started walking to the exit of the park I fell right onto the cold hard sidewalk. How much the pain hurt. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking," the stranger apologized. "Here, let me help you up," the guy offered. I took his hand and stud up. "thanks," I said as I looked down. I raised my head to look at the man.

My eyes in shock, I covered my mouth with my hands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Never in my life could I imagine what was happening. I had found him...

~*~

Hehehe cliff hanger ;p Who's the man that Valerie found? .-.

COMMENT your thoughts down bellow \._.\

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed :3 and thx for 6k+ reads ^.^ love you all! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ^O^ BYE MY SEXY COOKIES!