Chapter 10: The memories

*Valerie's P.O.V*

It was a Sunday after noon and it was beautiful outside. I wanted to take in the beauty so I got ready to go for a walk at the park.

I walked all the way to the park and I sat down on a bench. It's been 3 weeks since Mitch and I went to the theme park. I was just admiring the animals, I made a good choice to move here. Although I missed my grandmother, my grandmother and my brother were the only two people that cared for me when I was down. after my brother moved my grandmother was there, I could only call her because my mother would never let me out of the house. As I was remembering all of the memories I had with my grandmother, my phone rang. I looked to at my phone, it was my Cody.

(C-Cody V-Valerie)

V-hello?

C-Valerie! Something happened to grandma, she is in the hospital!

V-what?

C-I'm going back to North Carolina to see her.

V-I'm coming with you

C-but what about school?

V-I don't care I'm coming

C-ok, we leave tomorrow morning at 3am.

V-ok

I hanged up. I looked up at the sky. Why? I wandered. Why was my grandmother in the hospital? I looked down at my feet. I just looked at them for a moment.

~•~

I was walking to the air plain with Cody. As we enters the air plain, both Cody and I walked to our seats. We sat down. I took the seat next to the window. I looked out the window, I just started to remember my memories with my grandmother. All the special moments just brought me pain instead of joy. Tears formed on my eyes. As much as I didn't want to cry, I just couldn't control it. My mind was just full of memories, I just keep on thinking about the possibility of my grandmother dying in that hospital. That just made me wanna cry more, then all of a sudden someone hugged me. I turned to see Cody."Everything's gonna be ok," Cody said hugging me. I knew in his eyes that he was lying, but I didn't say anything.

After been awake for a while I got tired. I rested my head on the window. I soon closed my eyes, I thought why not just get some rest, I'm gonna need the energy.

~•~

I felt my body been shacked around gently. I opened my eyes to see Cody. "we're here." I looked around to see people exiting the air plane, I got up and got my carrions and walked trow the tonal.

My brother called a taxi to pick us up and drive us to a hotel near the hospital were my grandmother was staying. I saw the taxi pull up and put our luggage in the trunk. Cody sat in the front seat and I sat in the back seat. I looked out the window to see the dark sky. I wanted to see my grandmother Before she would passably leave us, for ever. I would miss her a lot, I loved her.

~•~

We finally got to our hotel. Cody payed the taxi guy and we got our luggage, we then headed to the entrance. we checked in and walked to the elevator.

~•~

the elevator opened and we walked trow the hall to find our room. Cody had the card and used it to open the door. As we entered the door, I put my luggage down on try floor and just went to explore the room. It was a good room. It had two beds, one bathroom,

a balcony and a huge TV. it was about 11pm, it was pretty late. "it's getting late, we should go to sleep. we'll go visit grandma tomorrow." said Cody grabbing some clothes from his luggage. I got change into my pjs and went to sleep. Tomorrow I would see my grandmother.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Change of plans, the kiss is going to happen in another chapter but not the next one, sorry about that and I know the chapter is short but I had a brain fart. I'm already working on the next page. Hope you guys enjoy, and as always comment, vote and follow :D bye my sexy cookies!