Chaper 20: science class

Btw if you guys find spelling errors sorry! I don't double check it >.< but I'll make sure to fix it later.

-----------------

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was Monday. I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. I looked at the time to see it was 6:30!

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late!" I only had about 10 minutes to get ready before the bus came. I jumped out of bed and grabbed something random, I put on some skinny jeans and a shirt that said, "you mad bro?" Then I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't have time to put on any make up, I then brushed my hair and grabbed my phone. I ran down stairs and put on my boots. I grabbed my hoodie and book bag and ran out the door.

I ran to the bus stop, as I was getting closer to the bus stop I could see that the bus was coming. I ran faster and fast, trying to make it. At my surprise I actually made it just in time. The bus came and I got on.

*At school*

I got out of the bus and made my way inside the school. I walked to my locker and put all of the books I didn't need. As I was putting and grabbing my books I suddenly felt someone's arms around my waist. I turned my head around and saw Jason. "hey baby," Jason said. "hey," I said with a smile. Then before I could say anything he kissed my cheek. When he kissed my cheek it made my stomach fill up with butterfly's, it made my whole body tingle. I smiled. After he kissed my cheek he looked at me and I looked at him, Then I kissed him. His lips were so soft. Then after a few seconds we both pulled apart. "well val I gotta go, I'll see you in gym class," then he walked away.

"Awww that's so cute," I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see it was April. "Hey April!" I said and then hugged her. "Ok, ok I get it, your happy to see me," April said. "So I'm guessing your with Jason now?" April asked with one of her eye brow raised. "yea," I responded. "Hey well we have to go to class before the bell rings," April said. We then walked to class.

*Class*

I said bye to April and then I walked into science class. As much as I love science class, now I hated it. Your probably wandering "why?" well I'll tell you why, because Mitch is in science class with me, and to make things more worse, he's my partner. I walked to my seat and sat down. Moments later Mitch walked in. "Oh no" I said in a whisper. He walked tours me and sat beside me. My body was tingly and my palms were suety, I was so nervous. Then the teacher came in and started the class.

"Alright everyone, today we are going to do an experiment. This experiment is a partner activity," the teacher said. Oh come on! I said to myself. I didn't want to work with Mitch, I mean who wants to work with your ex boyfriend who dumped you for another girl?! Well not me.

After the teacher finished explaining the procedure we began the experiment. "So what do we do?" Mitch asked. Ah! you gotta be kidding me! "didn't you pay attention?" I asked him with a pissed off look.

*Mitch's P.O.V*

Didn't you pay attention?" Valerie asked me with a pissed of look. "umm..well...no," I said in a nervous way. "You're an idiot," Valerie said. By the way that her face and tone looked and sounded, it meant she was pissed. "ok well sorry, you don't need to be so mean," I said in a playful way. She turned around and just started working on the experiment. "Ok let's make a deal," Valerie said. "what kind of deal?" I asked. " ok if you shut up for the rest of the period, then I'll do the whole experiment and I'll give you half the credit," Valerie explained. I was shocked by what she said. She didn't want to talk to me. "Well?" Valerie asked. "umm..ok," I responded. Then with that she turned around and kept on working on the experiment. I kept my promise and didn't talk for the rest of class.

----------------------

Well that's all guys. Sorry for not uploading /.\ I was busy with school and I kinda got distracted on texting my friends or watching YouTube vids lol but hope you guys like the chapter. Oh! and thx for 500+ OMG I'm at 580 reads! 20 more until I get 600! Anyways, comment on what you though PLZ do! and maybe vote or follow me :) BYEEEE! My sexy cookies!!