Chapter 39: We meet again...

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

My eyes in shock, I covered my mouth with my hands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Never in my life could I imagine what was happening. I had found him...

"Hey, are you okay?" the men asked. I snapped out. "Oh, yeah. I'm okay..." Answered. I didn't know how to react. "So, what's you're name?" the man asked. "umm...my name is Valerie..." I answered. "Nice name, my name is Drew," the man answered. "Yeah, I know," I mumbled. "Oh, you must be a fan, right?" Drew asked. How could he not remember me? Did he just forget about me like that? "Yeah, a bit," I lied. "Cool, hey I know this is weird but do you wanna hang out with me? You seem cool," Drew asked. "sure," I answered.

We exchanged phone numbers, I told him I had to heed back home. I left the park. How come he didn't remember me? I'm the girl he used to love, or at least that's what he told me. Guys are so confusing sometimes...

~*~

I was back at hotel, today was a crazy day for me. Memories in that house, seeing my old school and...seeing Drew again.

I threw myself onto bed. Agh I'm still a bit mad about the whole Drew thing. I mean how can he not remember me? I understand it was years ago, but couldn't he have at least recognized me? I guess since drew became famous he just forgot about everything. He probably had his hands full with all the girls he got, being chased by thousands of fan girls. Guys like him don't have time to settle down with just one girl. I signed, might as well just relax. Tomorrow is a new day.

~*~

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and turned it on. It was a text form drew...

(V-Valerie D-Drew)

D-hey Valerie :)

V-hey

D-I was wandering if you wanted to go to a party with me?

V-umm...sure, just come pick me up

D-okay, I'll pick you up at 3pm :) I gtg bye

V-bye

~*~

A party with Drew, amazing...

I got up and walked to my luggage.

As I was trying out clothes I realized something. Where's Cody? I searched around the hotel trying to look for him.

As I walked into the kitchen I found a note, it was from Cody.

~*~Note~*~

Hey sis, I'm going to check out the house again. Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be back around 9pm or 10 :)

~*~

Well I guess I'm gonna be alone for a while.

I walked back to my luggage to try out more clothes. It was around eleven in the morning, I had some time.

~*~

"Yes! perfect!" Yelled in happiness. I had finally found the perfect outfit for the party. I had a top that was green with flowers and skinny jeans that were a aqua green color with flower prints. I grabbed my high tops that had little small rose prints on the sides. I curled my eye lashes and put on my mascara. What? I'm going to a party with famous people, might as well look nice and fabulous. I grabbed my curling I grabbed my curling iron and started curling my hair.

Once I was done I looked at myself one last time before I headed to the leaving room. I quickly sprayed some perfume on me just to smell nice. Then I grabbed my hoodie, phone and my purse. Then I walked to the leaving room were I waited for Drew to text me.

~*~

I finally received Drew's text, I grabbed my house keys and put it in my purse. I walked out the hotel and hopped in Drew's car.

The whole ride to the party was silent and awkward, I just starred out the window.

~*~

I hopped out of Drew's car just to see a huge mansion.

We walked in to find loud music playing and people drinking and dancing. I saw Drew walk up to his friends and just start talking to them. I signed, I didn't know anyone here. I walked to a table full of food and drinks, I poured some coke on my cup and walked to a seat.

~*~

I got bored of just watching people get drunk, I got up and walked outside.

As soon as I walked outside I saw this huge tree house. I decided to go and just relax.

~*~

As I sat on the floor on the tree house I felt someone climbing up. I turned around to find it was just Drew. "Hey," Drew greeted as he sat next to me. "Hey," I responded. "Drew, I have to ask you something," I said as I looked at him. I wanted to know if he remembered me. "Sure, what is it?" Drew asked. "I'm Valerie, the girl you went out with in the 10th grade. Do you remember me?" I asked.

~*~Drew's P.O.V~*~

"I'm Valerie, the girl you went out with in the 10th grade. Do you remember me?" As soon as I heard those words I couldn't believe it. Valerie, the girl that I-I was a jerk to. I remember, I was so stupid! I remember I started to flirt with other girls, knowing Valerie would get mad. I was such a jerk. "Yeah, I remember you. I knew you looked familiar," I answered. "Listen Val, I'm sorry for...braking you're heart. I know I was a jerk, I should have never done all those things I did. To tell you the truth, I never dated a girl after you. I just couldn't bare to move on and forget what I did and how much I missed you. I never contacted you because I was just afraid." I explained. I could see she was in shock. I had to apologize for everything I did to her back in high school. All of that was just hurting me every time I thought about her. I never actually got over her. I still love her. "I actually never got over you..." said shyly. "wha-what?" She tried to say. "Listen, the pass is the pass. We should start over, maybe try again?" I asked. "What do you mean by try again? do you mean as in 'we should date again'?" she asked. I nodded. I could see her expression as a disappointing look. "Drew, I have a boyfriend back in Canada," she answered. I couldn't believe it. She had a boyfriend; I was disappointed. "Oh, can we still be friends?" I asked. I kinda wanted to be more than friends, but it was to late. She has a boyfriend now. She nodded, I smiled.

~*~

I had just arrived at my hotel, I dropped off Valerie at her hotel and come back to mine. I sat on the bed thinking. I didn't know how I could express my feelings. I just had mixed feelings. I remember I had just turned seven-teen when I broke up with her for the band. I regret everything.

As I just sat there I looked at my guitar and my song book. I got up and grabbed my guitar and song book. I knew what I could do...

~*~

Hi! hope you all enjoyed that chapter ^-^ what is Drew gonna do? comment down bellow your thoughts :3 I have to update my other book >.< so much work /.- But I love it ^_^ Anyways if you guys enjoyed make sure to vote, COMMENT and follow me :) BYE MY SEXY COOKIES <3 love you all ^-^ thx for all the support <3 6.8k+ already :D almost at 7k reads ^-^