Chapter 29: The meet up

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I heard Mary talking to someone on the phone. I sat here on the floor been quiet, I was trying to listen to the conversation. I couldn't hear it clear but all I heard was my name. I didn't know who she was talking to but I was scared. For all I know it, it could be someone else that bullied me and maybe they were gonna come and beat me up. "Oh Valerie," Mary said coming down the stairs. I tried my best not to make eye contact with her. "Valerie guess what," Mary said making me look at her. "what?" I grouched. "Your gonna make us some money," Mary smirked. I didn't know what she meant but I was shaking with fear. "Well I better go, nice talking to you. By the way go to sleep early cause tomorrow we're going somewhere." Mary smirked once again and then walked upstairs. I laid on the cold floor trying to make myself warm.

(Few hours late in the night)

I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. Every time I would close my eyes I would hear notices, almost like footsteps coming my way. I knew it was probably my mind playing tricks on me, but it just felt so real. As I tried to sleep again there was loads of noises outside. It was driving me crazy! I didn't know what time it was, but it felt like it was around 1am.

•~•~•~•~•

I felt my body getting tossed around. Woke up to be greeted by a foot. I looked up to see Jack. "get up you peace of shit! we gotta go." Jack said grabbing my wrist and pulling me up. I sat on the floor still been chained to the wall. I saw Jack grabbing as was it seemed a key. He then grabbed the lock that was holding my hands. He unlocked both if them, the two chains that grabbed my wrists. He pulled me up from the ground and lead me up stairs.

As we got up stairs I saw Mary and my mother waiting for us. They took what it seemed like a gun and a pocket knife. My mother grabbed the keys and lead all of us outside. For once I could see the sunlight. Since I was used to the dark and cold, my eyes were having trouble adjusting. Jack put a blanket around me, it was cold. We all walked to a dark black van. Jack told me to get in the back, I refused. He grabbed me and pushed me, making fall onto the seat, then he closed the door. I looked to see Mary in the front seat along with my mother on the driver seat. All of a student the door from the other side of the van opened. Jack sat next to me and then closed the door. The van started and then moved. I didn't know we're we were heading but I was scared for my life.

•~•~•~•~•~•

*Mitch's P.O.V*

We got everything ready. We all had guns and pocket knifes, we also had the cops on our side. Jerome was getting everything he though he Needed. I looked at the time, "guys we have to go! we need to be there before they are," I said grabbing my gun and pocket knife. We had to leave and get to the meet up point earlier then them. That would give the cops the chance to hide. I grabbed the my keys and opened the door. Jerome, Ty, Ian, Adam, Jason and April were going to ride with me. The cops would be following us.

I started the engine and put on my seat belt. Everyone was ready so save Valerie. I got the coordinates and we grade off.

•~•~•~•~•

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I looked throw the window, looking at were we were possibly heading. I turned around to see Jack, he was holding a gun. I knew at this point that my life was coming to an end. I keeps my eyes on were we were headed. It looked like we were headed to an abandoned warehouse.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Well hope you guys enjoyed and if you did, as always make sure to vote, COMMENT!! PLZZZ and maybe follow me :)

The next chapter will be upload as soon as this one is ;)