Chapter 33: Snow

~*~Mitch's P.O.V~*~

I woke up to see the tv on. I looked at the clock and saw it was four in the afternoon. I must have fallen asleep. I stud up from my bed, I walked to my window. it was snowing. (it's snowing right now XD 3 damn inches >.<) I walked to the kitchen. I was hungry. I slowly made my way, I tried not to get hurt.

The microwave beeped. I grabbed the plait that contained pizza rolls. Yeah I was just to lazy to make myself some real food. I grabbed the plait and walked back to my room.

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

I just laid in my bed, doing nothing. I looked at the window to see it was snowing. Great, more snow. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

As I was watching tv I heard some on knock at the door. I got up and ran to the door.

I opened the door to see April. "April? what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I got bored, then I saw it was snowing, so I came here to ask if you wanted to have a snow ball fight? Jerome and Jason are in the car." April said as she pointed to the car. I saw Jerome and Jason wave. I waved back. "sooo...do you?" April asked. "umm...okay," I respond. I ran back to my room and grabbed my coat and gloves. I then grabbed my boots and put them on. I closed my door and walked out with Julie.

We walked to an open area were we could have a snow ball fight. I bend down to grabbed some snow. As I was all of a sudden I got hit. I quickly turned around to find it was April. I quickly made a snow ball and throw it at April. Jerome then throw a snow ball at me. I throw a snow ball at him. In less then a minute all of us were throw snow at each other.

~*~

All of us were just covered in snow. We all just laid in the snow and watched as it snowed. I was watching the beautiful snow flakes land all over my face. The sky was shining and the snow flakes were just beautiful.

I got up from the ground. As I walked to a tree that was cover in ice, I saw a mountain. I could see people slating down. "hey guys!" I yelled. Julie and the others came toured me. "what's up?" Jason asked. "look," I said as I pointed at the mountain. "Cool, hey why don't we go up there?" Jerome suggested. We all agreed. I ran to my apartment to go get the snow boards. The bad thing was that I only had two snow boards. I guess April and Jerome could share, Jason and I could share the other one. I ran out the door and walked toured them. We then walked to the mountain.

~•~

I placed both of the snow boards on the ground. Jerome and April got on one of them, mean while Jason and I got onto the other one. We then went down the hill. The cold wind met my face. I could feel my cheeks get red. I felt the cold snow flakes hit me. My side bangs flowing in the wind. It all felt so good. I just felt so relax. As we went down the huge hill I gazed at the trees. The trees looked so beautiful, the way the light from the sun shined off the ice from the trees.

~•~

We spend about an hour or two outside, just having fun. Eventually April and the guys had to go. I grabbed the snow boards and took them inside.

I took of my coat and boots, I left them on the door. I went to my room and changed into my cozy and warm pjs. I then went back to the kitchen and made myself some food. I then sat on the couch and watched tv as I ate.

~•~•~•~

Well hope you guys enjoyed. If you did, as always make sure to vote, COMMENT and follow me. Oh and thx for 302 votes! OMG you guys are amazing! And I just need 5 more reads until I've reached 4k reads!! Thx soo much my cookies:) BYE sexy cookies!!