Chapter 8: The dream

PLAY a sad song for this chapter, or play sad beautiful tragic by Taylor swift.

---------

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I looked around to find everything was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. I started to walk around trying to find my way but everything was peach black. I started to hear voices, they sounded familiar, then 2 figures walked out from the darkness and I looked up to see jake and Mary. "well, well looked at this Mary, it's our old friend Valerie." jake said with an evil look on his face.

They both looked at me with pure evil, I had a feeling that they were going to do something to me. I looked at jake pulling a knife and that's when I knew that my life was going to be over. I was going to die and leave this world. "Pease don't kill me," I begged with tears rolling down my face.

I was actually begging for my life, but why? I always wanted to die but something in my heart was telling me that I wanted to live. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see that I was stabbed, I was bleeding really bad. "Why are you doing this!?" I yelled to jake and Mary.

Why did they like seeing me suffer. "we're just doing you a favor, you always wanted to die," Mary responded. I was laying in the ground coughing out blood. then jake and Mary started kicking me and telling me that I diserved to die. Then I saw another figure come from the dark and when the person got closer I could finally see their face.

It was my mother, she started kicking me along with Mary and jake. tears poring down my face. I was crying begging to them to stop. The pain they caused me for years all of the memory's came back.

Thinking of everything they did to me made me cry more and more. I started to hear noises from the background. The noise sounded like laughter.

Then all of a sudden there were people surrounding me. They were my friends that I just made. Adam, Ty, Jerome, Jason and Mitch. I saw that Mitch was holding hands with Lindsay. When I saw them holding hands and laughing at me my world collapsed and my heart had shattered into a million peaces.

I just wanted to die. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them back again. When I opened my eyes I was no longer in the pure darkness, I was at school. It looked like I was the only one there. The lights flickering, it just gave me chills all over my body. I starred walking down the hallway. I looked around but no one was there.

I saw a clock in the hallway and looked at what time it was but the clock was Brocken, I was starting to get scared. Then at the corner of my eye I took a glimpse at shadows moving from the other hall way. I had a bad feeling in my stomach that if I got closer something bad would happen.

I argued with myself for a few seconds and then I decided to just go and check it out. I walked closer and then saw people talking and laughing. They weren't just people, they were all of the people that bullied me and use to beat me up. Mary and jack were there, Mary spotted me and came closer to me and she grabbed me and slammed me to the lockers.

Mary started punching me and slapping me. Everyone soon started to join in and then I was getting beat up all over again.

I soon started coughing out blood and then after awhile I started getting dizzy and then my whole world went black.

*~*~*~*

"Ahhhh!" I yelled and then I realized that I was in bed. "it was just a nightmare." I said to myself, I was glad it wasn't real.

---

Well that's the end of this chapter and if you liked you know that I always say comment, vote and follow :D bye my sexy cookies!