Chapter 34: Distracting April

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of uploads :/ I was busy and I had writers blog. But I'm back! Yeah! C:

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

I woke up to see the sun shinning bright through my window. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and turned it on. As I looked at the date, I realized it was the 18! It was April's birthday! "Oh my god!" I yelled. I quickly called Jerome, Jason and Mitch.

~*~Call with the Guys~*~
J-Jerome JS-Jason M-Mitch V-Valerie

J-hello?

V-guys! guess what!

JS-what

M-yeah what?

V-today is April's birthday!

J-wait...what?!

V-yeah!

M-so...are we gonna trow a party? or what?

V-well that's the least we can do

JS-I think that's a great idea, a surprise party!

V-yea exactly!

J-well I should be the one to distract her and you guys get everything ready.

V-okay

J-so what time should I bring April and were are we having the party?

V-don't worry I'll text you the Address

J-ok well I'll go text April, bye.

M-same I'll meet you at your apartment val, bye.

JS-same here, bye.

V-bye.

~*~*~

I hanged up the phone and went to the leaving room and waited for Jason and Mitch to arrive.

Minutes passes until I heard a nock at the door. I opened the door to find Mitch and Jason. "Hey guys," I said as I greeted them. I hugged Mitch and gave him a quick kiss. I just gave Jason a friendly hug. "So what are we gonna do?" Mitch asked. "well we're gonna go to the store for all the supplies we're gonna need." I explained. "Okay, well I'll drive," Jason said as he got his car keys our from his pocket. Mitch and I both followed Jason to the car.

~•~

~*~Jerome's P.O.V~*~

I knocked on April's door, hopping she would answer. I knocked a couple of times, until finally she answered the door. "Jerome? what are you doing here? April asked. "I just came to ask if you wanted to go the park?" I asked nervously. "umm...sure. Let me just get ready. Just sit down on the couch." April said as she made her way to her room. I just sat on the couch as I waited for April.

Minutes later April finally came out. "I'm ready," April said as she grabbed her hoodie. I got up from the couch went to the door. We left the apartment.

~*~

The birds were chirping as we walked through the park. For some reason today wasn't so cold. It was almost spring anyways. The whole walk was pretty silent and awkward. I finally decided to brake the silence between us. "So...how's life?" I asked awkwardly. "umm...well I broke up with my boyfriend," April responded. "Wait, you had a boyfriend?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks. "yeah," April responded as she looked down at the sidewalk. "Well, what's his name?" I asked as I looked at her. She looked up at me. "Zack," she said shyly. "Umm...Jerome, I'm kinda hungry," April said as she put her hands on her stomach. "oh, well let's go back to the car and go eat," I responded as I pointed the way we came from.

We started walking back, it was an awkward walk back. It was just plain silent.

We got in the car, I started the engine and put on my seat belt. Then we headed to a near by restaurant that was close by the park.

~*~skip to night time~*~

I didn't know why Valerie, Mitch and Jason were taking so long to get the surprise party done. It was six in the afternoon and the sun was setting. I took April to a hill. We had a picnic, it was nice. We were both just seating on the grass Admiring the beautiful sun set. "Jerome, I had a lot of fun today." April said as she looked at me. "me too," I said looking back at her. "so, how are you and Louise doing?" April asked. Shit I forgot to tell her, me and Louise broke up a couple of weeks ago. "umm...we broke up," I said looking at the sun set. "oh, what happened?" April asked. "it was a mutual brake up, we both thought it was for the best," I explained to her. "ok," she said looking back at me. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop staring at her. Her beautiful eyes shinning. I got closer, So close our faces were centimeters away. I got lost because if her beauty. I put my hand on her cheek, I then leaned in to greet her soft warm lips...

~*~*~*~*~

Cliff hanger ^.~ hehehe. Well anyways hope you guys enjoyed! And this is an early congrats to champion551 A.K.A Maddi ^.^ your at 1.6k reads! In just 3 days you went from 1.4k to 1.6k! And your about to get 1.7k!!! I bet you gonna reach 2k in just days c: guys go read her story!!! It's amazing! It's a BenjaCanadian fanfic. GO FOLLOW HER!! GO READ HER BOOK AND GET HER TO 2k reads! VOTE AND COMMNET ON HER BOOK! ^O^

~*~

Anyways hope you guys went and followed her c: Make sure to vote, COMMENT and follow me c: better have followed her, voted and read her book ;) sexy cookies. BYEEEE PEOPLE! <3