Chapter 25: Date gone wrong

*Valerie's P.O.V*

Mitch parked the car, then we both got out of the car.

As we entered the restaurant I could see that a lot of people really liked it. There was a line to even get a seat, it was crazy! "Wow Mitch, this is some fancy restaurant," I said looking at him. "Well I wanted to bring you somewhere nice," Mitch said and then looked at me, he smiled. "Right this way," the waiter said.

We sat down and the waiter gave us our menu. after that the waiter walked away. "I'll be right back val," Mitch said and then got out of his seat. "ok," I said.

I looked at the menu wandering what I should order. As I was looking at the menu, I suddenly felt two hands cover my eyes. At first I though it was Mitch messing with me but then I heard the person's voice. "follow me or I'll kill you," said the man. I got up from my seat and then he whispered into my ear, "walk out of the restaurant," at that moment I knew that I was proubaly going to die, but I did as I was told. I walked out of the restaurant with the man behind me.

As we walked out he grabbed my hands tight and lead me to a car, "let me go!" I yelled, as soon as I yelled he kicked one of my legs, "shut up!" he whispered with anger. As we got closer to the car I tried getting out of his grip but I failed. Then he covered my mouth and nose with a towel. As the towel covered my mouth and nose I started feeling a little bit dizzy, then I felt myself closing my eyes. I tried keeping them open but I couldn't, then my world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see myself tied up to a chair in what it seemed like a basement. I tried moving but i couldn't. Then I heard foot steps comming closer and closer, I was shaking in fear. Then I saw three people from the shadows coming closer to me, as they got closer I finally saw their faces. I couldn't belive it! Right there standing in front of me was my ex boyfriend Jack, my ex best friend Mary and the bitch that made my whole life misreval, my mother. "What? but-but -ho-how? How did you people find me?!" I yelled, hopping for an answer. How was it possible they found me? I left the country with my brother Cody, how could have they known I left America and came to Canada? "Well let's just say that little Cody had no choice," Jack said evilly. "What did you do with Cody?! tell me!" I yelled. What could have they done with my brother Cody? "don't worry sweetie, he's not dead. Well at least not yet," my mother said. I looked into her eyes and all I could could see was pour evil, it was like she didn't care about anything. "but why? mom don't you care about your own children?! Cody and I are both your own flesh and blood! why would you do this?!" I yelled. I could feel tears rolling down my face, I knew I was crying. "I Don't care what happens to you and your brother, you're both worthless! I would love for both of you to be dead!" My mom said. She was laughing along with Jack and Mary. Then I saw Mary holding a shinny object, as she got closer to me it was a knife. They were going to kill me.

---------

*Mitch's P.O.V*

I was looking for Valerie, didn't know why she wasn't at the table. I asked people that were sitting around us if they had seen her but no luck. "hey you! guy with the brown hair," I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a lady and her husband seating at a table. "ah yea?" I asked. "are you looking for a girl with black curly hair?" the lady asked. "yes! have you seen her?" I asked. "yea, she walked out of the restaurant with a men, she looked pretty nervous and kinda scared," the lady said. I knew Valerie would never walk out with a random dude, that meant that she was probably in big trouble. For all I knew she could have been kidnap or raped! I had to get some help.

--------------

*Valerie's P.O.V*

I was so scared of the knife, "please Mary don't do this! please I didn't do anything! why do you hate me so much?!" I yelled.

"Oh do you wanna know why I hate you?! well I'll tell you why, you were always better than me! that's why, you had everything. A boyfriend, amazing friends, you were smart and you were just perfect! I was always in your shadows!" Mary yelled. "But now it's pay back bitch," Mary said. She grabbed my hand and the knife. "I'm sorry! please I didn't know! please Mary! don't do this," I said with tears. I didn't want to die today, I wanted to get married and have kids, I wanted to grow old. I wasn't ready to die yet.

Mary took a pause and looked at me. "Mary get out of the way! if your to scared to do it, then I will," Jack said. He grabbed the knife from Mary and walked closer to me, he grabbed my hand tight and then ran the knife trow my skin. "AHH! please! stop! AHH!" I yelled. The pain was just terrible, I wanted to just escape but I knew I couldn't. Then jack stopped and I looked to see my hand bleeding. "here I'll make it better," Mary said and rapped my hand with a band-AID. "We don't want you to die just yet," Mary said. Then all three of them walked upstairs. I cried and cried and though that this was soon going to be the end for me.

~~~~~~~~AUTHORS~NOTE~~~~

I bet you guys didn't see that coming did you? I though why not bring them back from the old times. Well hope you guys enjoyed this crazy chapter! If you did maybe vote, COMMENT! And maybe follow me. Bye my sexy cookies!!!