VII

~Ember's POV~
I'm so bored and upset.
"Mum this is so unfair!" I groan.
"Go out with Kennedy!" She says. Little does she know Kennedy is a bitch.
"You're right." I say. I walk out of the house and sigh. Where dafuq am I going? I don't know. I sigh as I remember the boys are coming back tomorrow. I walk down to a coffee shop and take a seat. I see my real best friend Nash.
"Oi Dexter! Over here!" I holler. He turns to me and smiles.
"Oi Spark! How's it going?" He asks taking a seat in front of me.
"Good I guess. My mum took away my phone because I was texting four random guys." I say rolling my eyes.
"Damn Ember! Four guys?" He jokes.
"They accidentally added me in a group message but asked me to keep talking to them. I was suppose to meet them tomorrow but I don't have a phone. Luckily I wrote down one number before I gave her my phone." I say sighing. He smiles and reaches into his pocket.
"You could always use mine." He smirks.
"Can I?" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes.
"On one condition." He smirks. I roll my eyes and ask what he want me to do to use it.
"You have to go out with me to make Brook jealous." He asks nicely.
"Eh what do you say?" I joke.
"Please go out with me only to make Brook jealous?" He asks again. I smirk and 'think' about it.
"I guess." I shrug. "But no kissing." I add.
"Wouldn't dream of kissing my best friend." He says in disgust. I roll my eyes and grab his phone. I reach into my jacket pocket and luckily Michael's number was in there. I hold up one finger and dial. I get up and walk away while I wait for someone to pick up and luckily he does.
"Hello?"
"Hey is this Michael?" I ask.
"Uh depends. Who is this?" He asks slowly.
"I don't know Mitchell.." I smirk.
"Ember?" He yells causing me to hold the phone away from my ear. I giggle and nod.
"Yes it's me. My mom took my phone so I couldn't text any of you guys. She found out." I explain. He sighs and stays silent for a second.
"Damn! Boys we own Ashton ten." He says.
"Did you guys bet on what happened?" I laugh.
"Yep! Well I know you probably can't talk long so, where should we meet tomorrow?" He asks.
"There's this park near my house. I'll text you the address and we can meet there?" I ask.
"Course! See you tomorrow!" He says excitedly.
"Tell the boys I said 'hi' for me." I say.
"Got it! Bye Ember!" He says hanging up. I delete his number and walk back to Nash.
"Ember Crystal Spark what took so long?" He jokes.
"Nash Garrett Dexter, I was having something called a conversation." I say jokingly. He rolls his eyes and looks down at his phone.
"I better get going. Mum wants me home before my dad comes back." He says.
"Alright. I better get home too." I say sighing. He nods and we get up.
~Michael's POV~
"You got to say it! It was part of the bet!" Ashton says giggling.
"No!" Luke protests. He shoots us a look.
"Here is your ten all mighty Ashton." I mumble.
"Thank you!" He smirks taking the money from my hand. I roll my eyes but smile.
"You guys excited to meet Ember?" I ask.
"Definitely! Let's just hope she's not a catfish." Calum says seriously.
"A what?" Luke asks.
"You haven't seen that show?" He yells. We all shake our head 'no' making him gasp.
"A catfish is someone you meet over the Internet. They pretend to be someone they're not. So if an eighth year old man showed up that would make Ember a catfish." He explains.   We all nod in understanding and sigh.
"It would be a cool eighty year old.. Just saying." Luke says after a few seconds of silence.
"Oh that's true! He could be like a tour grandpa." I say excitedly. They all nod in agreement.
"So where are we meeting?" Calum asks.
"Uh she said some park by her house. She sent me the address bu-"
"A park?" Ashton squeals.
"Yes.. Anyways, she said meet whenever because she would be there all day." I explain.
"A park!" Ashton yells again. We all roll our eyes but smile at his giggle.
"We're landing soon!" Calum almost yells. We nod and laugh.