XVIII

A/n: who is attending my funeral bc I just died bc of that picture

I run my hands through my hair as I read the article again.
New girl mysteriously appears with the 5sos boys on break! Does one of the 5sos boys have a new girl? Last night the boys of 5sos were seen with a mystery girl with blue hair. Many claim her to be Ember Sparks, but no one knows who she is or how she knows 5sos! Will we be seeing more of this rumored girlfriend? What are your opinions on her, on this?
Then the replies.
She can go die.
No one knows her and no one likes her
She can leave now
The boys are mine so back off bitch
Fuck her.
She's a nobody, it's probably a pity thing
Using them 4  money #Whore
Just likes their looks
Yeah, pretty cruel.. I decide to quickly ring Luke. I promised.. It goes straight to voicemail and I wipe the tears. Normally I was stronger than this, but this? This is getting harassed by thousands of girls. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, even snapchat.. Thousands of messages, hate, pictures, all directed to me.. Are the boys really worth all of this? Yes, of course they are.. You try to ring all the boys but it just goes to voicemail, so I just scroll through the messages, that probably sounds stupid but I can't help but want to know what they're saying.
"Ember get down here now!" My mum yells. Oh no.. I quickly shut my laptop and rush downstairs. I follow her glance and it's on the Tv. I'm on Tv? No, no, no.. Shit! "Want to explain?" She yells.
"I can't.. I don't know either.." I say through tears.
"Honey, I'm not mad.. Just worried." She says pulling me into a tight hug.
"I am too." I say quietly. She hands me money and smiles.
"Go get ice cream." She laughs. I smile and take the money. Ice cream here I come! As soon as I step out of my house I see a few people who start taking pictures. I push past them and get in the car. Damn, I'm not famous wtf?
I make it to the ice cream shop and see the other boys with another girl. Well then.. I quickly order and find a seat, I try to be subtle but close so I sit back to back with Luke which is also by the door. I text Nash and he agrees to meet up, and not ditch me this time. I get my ice cream and order one for him.
After I get his ice cream he finally arrives. He has a smile on his face as he takes his ice cream and sits down.
"Wow you are the bestest friend ever!" He says a little too loud. I giggle but soon shut up when ever stared at us. Please don't tell me they heard.. I shrug and brush it off. Turning back to Nash he takes my phone that keeps buzzing.
"Give it back." I say quickly, he completely ignores me and keeps scrolling.
"What the hell Ember!" He says.
"Nash stop." I mumble.
"Next time this happens tell me or one of those boys.. You don't deserve this hate, you're not even involved with any of them!... Are you?" He asks jokingly.
"No I'm not." I laugh. We talk some more about school and different bands before he gets up to head home. His mum needed help with something so he immediately left. I decide to stay a little longer. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. I sigh and open the messages. DM, indirects, and directs. All hate to me. I start reading each and every one. Not responding of course. I quickly set my phone down when I see the worst one.
Who the fuck even are you? Stop screwing the boys and messing with them. Obviously if they ever get with you it's because they're bored. They don't wanna be friends with them so leave. Or better yet, do us all a favor and kys!
I quickly take a deep breath and wipe the tears that have fallen. I quickly get up and throw my trash away, I rush home and go straight to my room. Ignoring all the calls from my mum. I've had depression for awhile and I use to self harm. I realized that wouldn't fix my problems so I stopped, and I'm not going back to it. Instead I just lie down on my bed and cry, ignoring everything.
Lukey: Ember?
Cal: Ember are you there?
Mikey: Ber you okay????
Ash: Ember seriously are you okay?
Lukey: you are scaring us.
Calum: Ember please!
Michael: is this because we didn't call you?
Ashton: this isn't funny
Luke: are you joking?? Answer us!
Michael: Guys she's not gonna answer...
Calum: Ember..?
Luke: please talk to us?
I completely ignore them all and fall asleep.
-----
Ayee I know I said this chapter would be in sooner but I had to get ready bc school starts soon for me. It starts THE DAY AFTER my slfl which I'm sorta pissed about, but eh what can you do? Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment, I like talking to you guys! <3