XXXV

A/n- I have a huge idea for the story and I just want to say sorry in advance... Also, only a few more chapters left, there will be a sequel!!!

Ash: Hiiiiiii :))))))
Me: :-))))))*
Lukey: :-))))))
Mikey: :-/
Cal: :-)
Me: 👏👏👏👏
Me: so I joined a group chat on Instagram and it's not as lit as I hoped so I left
Mikey: why did that make me laugh??
Cal: MICHAEL SHUT UP
Lukey: ^ that's mean
Me: we are all fierce ass hoes
Ash: true
Lukey: Liz wouldn't approve
Me: fuck off
Mikey: idk what's wrong with you today but it's funny 😂😂
Me: I'm annoyed.
Ash: why??
Me: People...
Ash: what happened?
Me: Nash is pissed that I'm friends with you guys.
Lukey: WHYHESTHEONETHATDBJDKDJDK
Me: He what??
Lukey: come over..
Me: okay....?
I stare at our messages for a few more seconds before grabbing my keys and heading to their house.
Knock, knock, knock.
"Hey Ember." I look up from my feet and see a smiley Ashton.
"Hey Ash." I say returning the smile.
"Come on in. The boys are in the kitchen." He says quietly.
"Thanks." I say walking in. He shuts the door behind me and I sigh. Making my way to the kitchen I think of what they could possibly be about to tell me. Are they leaving for tour earlier than they thought?? I step into the kitchen with Ashton following closely behind. "Okay.. So we don't really know how to tell you this so we're making Calum." Michael says quietly.
"Okay.. So you know how Nash always hooks up with girls and you don't like it?" Calum says shakily.
"Yeah.." I say slowly.
"He paid us to text you and get to know you, hangout and stuff so he can hookup with girls." He says quickly. 
"What the fuck." I say quietly.
"Ber I'm-"
"Don't.. I need to go." I mumble quickly. I turn around and run out of that house. Was this all fucking fake to them? Are they serious? I walk a little faster but I stop when I get pulled back.
"Please don't go?"
"Ashton, let me go." I say, tears pricking my eyes.
"No, please don't leave me.." He says pulling me into a hug. I reluctantly hug him back and sob into his chest.
"Why?" I choke out.
"What?" He asks softly.
"Why? Was all of this fake? We wouldn't be friends if it weren't for him?" I ask now more mad than sad.
"Exactly! If it weren't for him I would've never would've met you! None of us would've!" He exclaims. I quickly pull away and walk to Nash's place. Ashton follows behind me shouting my name but I ignore him.
Nash lives close so I'm already there. I bang on his door and to my surprise he answers.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shout.
"Woah, what?" He asks innocently.
"What do you mean what!? They fucking told me! Why would you fucking do that?!" I ask angrily.
"Damn, you're fast." Ashton says panting behind me.
"You know what, I wish I never did. All you've been doing is ditching me for them!" He argues.
"You asshole! The whole reason this started was so that you could ditch me for hookups!" I defend myself.
"Well maybe if you weren't such a bitch I wouldn't ditch you!" He yells.
"Don't fucking yell at her." Ashton says pulling me back. He pulls me into a hug but I quickly pull away.
"No Ashton. You can't pretend like you're any better! You took the deal." I say wiping my eyes.
"No let me explain." He says grabbing my wrist tightly.
"One minute. That's all you get." I say quietly.
"Management made us take the deal! They heard about it and thought it would help our publicity. We never wanted you to find it because we felt like you were really our friend and not just a deal. We only told you because you deserve to know." He explains.
"I need some time.." I mumble. He gives me one last hug before walking me home.
*Ashton's POV*
As soon as I step inside of my house, I'm bombarded with questions.
How is she?"
"Is she mad?"
"Where is she?"
"She's honestly awful.." I mumble taking a seat on the couch. 
"What'd she says?" Luke asks with a guilty look.
"Not a lot. Mostly yelled at Nash and cried into my chest." I mumble.
"I feel awful.." Michael mumbles
"I do too.." Luke sighs.
"I'm calling Amanda." I grumble. I stomp upstairs, pull out my phone and dial my girlfriend.
-----
A/n- IK it's short. It's like 11:56 but I wanted to get one chapter in for you guys. Double update tomorrow!