XLV

A/n- I just realized that I wrote in one of the previous chapters about Amanda's birthday and they never actually went..
|Not edited|

"So, we leave tomorrow..." Ashton sigh taking a seat beside me on my bed.
"Yeah.. Don't remind me." I grumble.
"Are you coming with us to the airport?" Calum asks sitting crisscross on my floor and playing with my new dog. I got him so I wouldn't be as lonely without the boys.
"Only if you want me to." I shrug not really knowing what to say.
"Okay good. She's coming with us guys." Michael says walking over to me and Ash, he takes a seat and we all sigh.
"I'm gonna miss you so much." Ashton says leaning his head on my shoulder.
"I'm gonna miss you guys more." I say softly.
"Well, we finished packing yesterday so now all we have to do is hangout with you all day." Ashton says giving me a cheesy smile. I smile and we lay back on my bed. We decided to just have a lazy last day together. Just enjoy each other's company.
"Oh, let's watch a movie!" Luke suggests finally speaking and breaking the awkward silence.
"Sounds good to me." I shrug.
"Do you have any good movies?" Michael asks dramatically.
"Yep. I also have Fifa if you'd rather play that."
"Oh my god! Forget a movie! Let's play Fifa. Winner gets to cuddle with Ber tonight!" Calum declares.
"Aw that's not fair! You've played in real life before!" Michael groans.
"Well, you better try your best then." He smirks.
"Don't get too cocky Hood." Ashton laughs.
"You don't even like Fifa!" Luke says laughing.
"But if the prize is to cuddle with Ember then I can win." Ashton says looking down.
"Game on." Michael smirks. We all go downstairs and take a seat on the couch. I watch as they all grab a controller and start the game. As you can guess, I really want Ashton to win. I watch as his tongue sticks out of the corner of his mouth, concentrating on the game. His eyes are squinted slightly and his glasses are on the end of his nose. So far he is winning surprisingly. Hopefully he can keep it up. Okay, I sound really creepy.
The game finally ends I assume because people groan and people cheer. I get move out of my comfortable cuddling position with Ashton and look at the tv screen.
1. Ashton 41
2. Calum 39
3. Luke 25
4. Michael 24
"What!? How did he win!? He doesn't even like Fifa!!" Calum shouts dramatically.
"I told you! I win!" Ashton says doing a victory dance.
"How!?" Michael shouts throwing the remote onto the couch.
"I told you, if the prize is cuddling with Ember I'll win." He smirks cockily.
"Ugh! This is so stupid! I'm pissed that I couldn't even beat you!" Calum yells dramatically.
"Well too bad. Ember is mine tonight. Wait that sounds bad." Ashton says laughing at the end.
"Ash my only two rules are; don't hog the blankets, and keep me warm." I explain giggling.
"Oh trust me. I'm good at cuddling." Ashton says.
"Probably not as good as Calum, but we'll see." I joke. I stand up from my spot next to Ashton but I'm immediately pulled down by Michael. "Okay, I don't want to put everyone in a bad mood but we need to talk about tomorrow.." He says quietly.
"Oh.." I sigh.
"So you'll go with us to the airport?" Ashton asks wrapping his arms around me.
"Of course. And we'll all talk everyday right?"
"Yeah, unless something awful happens between us." Luke chuckles.
"Well it's getting pretty late. We should probably get to sleep." Ashton says eagerly.
"Mate, you sound so old." Michael laughs.
"I'm not that old!" Ashton defends.
"Mhm. Speaking of old, remember at Amanda's birthday party when we all forgot to go?" Calum laughs.
"Can we not talk about her?" Ashton sighs.
"Right sorry.." Calum mumbles.
"Wow it's raining really hard." Luke says pulling his beanie over his ears.
"Yeah, the thunder is so loud." Michael says tiredly.
"Oh my god what if the power goes out!" I whine.
"I'll protect you." Ashton and Calum say in unison.
"We didn't plan that.." Calum mumbles. I laughs lightly and watch Luke make his way to my kitchen.
"Luke don't leave me with these nerds!" I shout dramatically.
"I'm hungry." He says sleepily. We all follow him and I jump onto the counter.
"So are you guys going to your parents in the morning to say bye?" I question.
"Yeah, if that's okay? We want you to meet them." Michael says nervously.
"It's only fair." I shrug. Luke puts a bag of popcorn into the microwave and stands next to me as it cooks.
"Wow the time passed so quickly.. it's already almost midnight." Calum says in between yawns.
"Yeah because you guys played like, eight rounds of Fifa." I laugh leaning my head onto Luke's shoulder.
"I'm going to bed." Ashton says stretching.
"Me too." Michael and Calum say wandering off with Ashton.
"I'll be there when Luke finishes his food." I holler to Ashton.
"You don't have to wait for me." Luke mumbles taking the popcorn out of the microwave.
"Yeah but I need to talk to you.." I sigh.
"What's up? Did something happen?" He asks me waking up more.
"I.. I uh, I like Ashton.. A lot." I stutter.
"Really!?" He shouts. I quickly cover his mouth with my hand but pull it away when he licks it.
"Luke! That's so gross!" I whine wiping my hand on his shirt.
"Sorry. So are you gonna tell him?" He says seriously.
"I'm planning on telling him tomorrow. Even if he doesn't like me back, I need him to know." I admit quietly.
"Aw, it'll be okay. I'm sure he likes you back." He tells me with a mouth full of popcorn.
"Ew you're gross." I laugh.
"Thanks. I over salted it. I'm throwing it away and going to bed. Text me if you wanna talk about Ashton so he doesn't know." He tells me tossing the popcorn in the bin.
"Thanks Luke." I sigh hopping off the counter. We walk into the bed room and I climb in bed with a sleeping Ashton. His hair is really messy, his mouth is slightly open, and he's snoring lightly. A smile tugs on my face when he wraps his arms around me tight.
"Are you okay?" He whispers.
"Perfect." I say snuggling closer to him.
"Good.. Night." He tells me quietly. I decide to text Luke a quick thank you for the advice then go to sleep.
Me: Idk why I'm saying thanks bc you didn't really give me advice but thanks anyways.
Lukey: No problem babe. You two are pretty close 😏😏
Me: shut up and go to sleep
Lukey: ugh! Goodnight
Me: goodnight
Ashton tightens his grip on me, I shut my eyes, and fall asleep in his arms.