NOT A CHAPTER

I've tried writing this a few times, I still don't know if this is explain how I want it to be or not but yeah. I've been feeling really lonely lately and I don't know what to do. I feel like everyone is ditching me and never really want to talk to me. I feel really depressed and I absolutely hate it. The only thing I've been looking forward to for a few months is my slfl concert. Which is honestly kinda sad. It's sad that, that's the only thing I have to be excited and happy about. I'm not excited for school, I'm not excited for having to wake up early and meet new people because none of my friends are in any of my classes, and I'm not excited for summer to end. School is a really scary place for me because I'm depressed and I have anxiety so it's really hard for me to make friends, but I also hate being alone. I just don't know what to do anymore. The reason why I love the Internet is because I get to talk to so many cool people from a different place than I am from. One of my best friends lives exactly 850.3 miles away yet she has been there for me more than anyone else. If you think about it that's amazing. But then there are people in my life who have helped me without even knowing I exist. They're constantly traveling the world, playing arenas, and have millions of people who love them. I was lucky enough to stumble upon someone of them and get saved by them.
Another thing I want to bring up is I feel like no one reads what I write, but I understand why. I realize I haven't been trying as hard on my stories and you guys don't deserve that.. I am going to try a lot harder for you guys.. I'm working on a new chapter right now. Love you guys. Xx Rose

Group Message//5sos {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें