VIII

~Ember's POV~
I wait nervously at the park. They said they would meet me here at three and it's around two forty five. I wait anxiously for the four Aussie's I've come to love.
3:00
I check the time again and again. Waiting for them show up. Maybe their flight is just late. I move over to the swing and push myself gently. I hear someone and look up only to be disappointed by the sight of a little kid.
3:30
I check the time for the what seems like hundredth time. Maybe they are jet lagged.
4:00
I'm starting to think they forgot or just don't want to see me. I can't decide which one. I get up and start walking home. But just to my luck it starts raining. I sigh and groan in frustration. It seems like nothing is going by way. My favorite band is in town and I can't get tickets, my mom took my phone away, the four idiots didn't even show up, and I'm getting rained on. What a fucking great week huh? I finally get home and my no one is there. I roll my eyes and make my way up to my room. I open my laptop and check the recent news and sigh as I realize I have a week left of my break then it's back to school. I shut my laptop and decide to just go out with Nash. I ring him on the home phone and hope he answers.
"Hello?" He answers.
"Hey mate. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout?" I ask.
"I uh.. Sure. Is it okay if I bring Sally?" He asks.
"Who's Sally?" I ask.
"My new girlfriend." He says slowly.
"Why the hell not. Meet me at the coffee shop in ten?" I ask.
"Uh in twenty?" He asks. I roll my eyes and sigh.
"Actually I think I'm gonna stay home." I say.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"I guess." I say sighing.
"Okay well I'll talk to you later." He says.
"Bye." I say hanging up. I sigh and grab my house key and a jacket. I walk out the front door and head to the coffee shop anyway.
~Ashton's POV~
I feel so bad for not seeing Ember yet. Why? Because was haven't told her yet. How are we going to tell her? Michael saved that phone number from yesterday and he's going to ask where Ember lives. Luke is going to tell her.
"You are to go Luke?" Michael asks after talking to the boy.
"Uh I guess. What's the kids name?" He asks.
"Nash I think." Michael replies. He nods and walks out of the house.
"I hope she doesn't freak out or get upset." I sigh looking at the two boys in front of me. They nod I. Agreement and Michael sighs.
"I just feel so fucking bad! What if she walked home in the rain? How long did she even wait? I wouldn't be surprised if she never wanted to talk to us again!" Michael says suddenly.
Calum shrugs. We have to wait..
~Luke's POV~
I walk up to the front door of what should be Ember's house and knock. A few seconds later a boy who looks about my age answers.
"Hi. I uh I'm looking for Ember?" I stutter.
"Oh really? How'd you guys meet?" He asks in a sassy tone.
"I uh.. My friend Nash introduced us." I say quickly.
"Oh well she isn't here right now. She went to a coffee shop. Sorry mate. I'll tell her you stopped by. What is your name?" He asks kindly.
"Luke. Tell her Luke stopped by. Does she have her phone by the way?" I ask. He smiles and nods before shutting the door. I sigh and walk to the park we were suppose to meet at.
Me: Oi I know you have your phone!
🔥Ember: Bye
Me: ???
🔥Ember: Dude seriously??
Me: what?
🔥Ember: Nothing.. I shouldn't have expected to meet you. I gtg
Me: ember???
I sigh and decide to just get coffee. I start walking until I find one.
-
I finally reach one and enter the shop. A bell rings making me excited to be home. I scan the room and sigh.
"Hey can I get a coffee?" I ask patiently.
"Yeah. What kind?" The girl asks.
"Doesn't matter." I muttered. She sighs and nods.
"Name?" She asks politely.
"Luke H." I say. She looks up for the first time and squeals.
"L-Luke Hemm-Hemmings?" She gasps.
"Uh yeah.. I gotta go find my friend." I say quickly. She nods and wipes her eyes. I turn around and go find a table. I see a girl sitting down on her phone alone.
"Uh mind if I sit here?" I ask quietly.
"Sure." She says looking down at her phone.
🔥Ember: You're such an idiot 
I furrow my eyebrows and smile.
Me: I am not you butt 😒
The girl in front of me giggles and starts typing.
🔥Ember: No seriously lol
Me: I thought you were mad at me?
🔥Ember: I am.
Me: Why are you texting me??
🔥Ember: Idk I'm drinking cold coffee and some random kid is sitting by me and I don't wanna look like a loser. But you're right so bye. 😒
Me: Uh what? I'm waiting for coffee and sitting by a girl texting you so I don't look like an idiot 😱
Me: Ember
Me: Emmberr
The girl in sitting across from me sighs and puts her phone down. I take this chance to look up at her but she's looking down.
Michael: Dude Ember are you talking to Luke???
🔥Ember: No.
Ashton: she said something!!!
Calum: Ember what r u doing???
The girl puts her phone down but I continues to buzz.
"Ember!" Someone yells. I snap my head up and see someone walking towards me.
"Oi Nash? I thought I told you not to come?" I look in front of me and see Ember.
"Oh well. Who's this?" He asks pointing to me. Ember turns her head to me and her eyes widen.
"Just someone who needed a seat." She says quietly. The kid nods and sits down next to Ember. 
__________
Yo I'm backkk!