XXXI

Guys, keep commenting because a lot of them make me laugh. 😂
This is for those of you that don't know roman Numerals.. (you know who you are😂😉)

Lukey: EMBERRRRRRRRRRRR
Me: what
Cal: LosidnsboaoIkanwndosiLISJDNDN
Me: what?
Mikey: KisjsnsnkaosiJkowjdjKIWIDND
Me: What?
Ash: KksjsjsjKSIISIEEUIWOAKSNCNM
Me: WHAT!!!!?
Lukey: hi :-)
Me: I hate you all
Cal: ¯\_()_/¯
Me: -.-
Mikey: ¯\_()_/¯
Cal: love you
Me: hate you
Lukey: •.•
Me: jk I love you Calum
Cal: <3
Lukey: :-(
Mikey: KISJSNSNZOOSIDBD
Me: what?
Mikey: I got a tacos
Me: OMW
Lukey: we're in studio ;-;
Me: UGHHHHHHHHHHH
A few minutes later I hear the doorbell. I groan and quickly rush downstairs to answer.
"Surprise!" Calum says handing me a bag full f tacos.
"Oh my god I love you." I say.
"Thank you!" Calum says flipping his invisible hair.
"I was talking about the tacos." I scoff.
"You liar. You were talking about me." Luke says handing me a box. I open it and find a ton of gifts.
"Okay you're right. What's this for?" I ask.
"Well it may or may not be two years since you've been clean." Ashton smiles.
"Wait, how'd you know?" I ask.
"Luke is a detective." Michael laughs.
"What the heck Luke? Why'd you figure that out?" I ask in shock.
"Are you mad?" He asks quietly.
"What? No, it's just that no one has ever done anything this nice to me." I say wiping the tears that have escaped. I set the box down and pull him into a long and tight hug.
"We love you Ember." He says into my hair.
"You guys are fucking amazing." I sob. I pull away from Luke and quickly move to hug the others. I was shocked. I had just told them! How'd they do this? I was beyond happy because not even Nash, who knew, did anything like this. He didn't even know when I started. These boys I have recently met, mean more than anything to me.
"I love you guys so much." I utter.
"Good, then you'll share your tacos?" Calum jokes.
"Eh, I guess." I shrug. They all gasp and cheer before taking a tacos.
A few hours later we're all scattered around my living room watching some movie. I was leaning against Michael and Luke and Calum were cuddled together. Ashton was sitting close to me. I yawn quietly and get up and head to the kitchen.
"Why'd you get up?" I just at the voice and turn to see Luke.
"I got tired. Why does it matter? I saw the cake time." I wink.
"Cake?" He questions.
"I get bored and Google your band. Cake is you and Calum's ship name. A ship is a romantic pairing between two people." I explain.
"And when'd you learn this?" He laughs.
"Last night. I have a lot of free time. I also saw the hashtag your fans made about me." I sigh.
"Which one?" He asks curiously.
"The #CutAgainEmber one." I roll my eyes.
"I'll deal with it." He smiles. I can't help but return it and hug him.
"I need coffee." I groan.
"Ashton does too. Go get some with him." He giggles.
"I will." I nod.
"Wait really?" He asks in shock.
"Yep." I say walking back to the living room.
"C'mon Ash. We're getting coffee." I whisper.
"How'd you know I wanted some?" He asks.
"Luke." He get up and we both put on our shoes and he offers to drive. I gladly accept and we head out.
*At the coffee shop*
"No way! Why would he do that?" Ashton laughs.
"I don't know! He doesn't know I know though." I laugh.
"How does he not know, that you know, that he has random hookups." He giggles.
"He's an idiot." I shrug.
"Sounds like it." He smiles dimples showing.
"He is. He probably thinks I'll stop hanging out with him when I already have. And it's not even because of that, it's because he always ditches me for his random hookups." I admit.
"But he called the other day and said you were with him?" Ashton says confusedly.
"No, I haven't been to his place like... Since he ditched me at the amusement park." I shrug.
"Wait, then why does he keep calling and 'bragging' about how you were over. Once he even called and said that when you were at our house." He giggles.
"Wait really?" I laugh.
"Yeah, he must've been embarrassed." He smiles.
"I bet." I giggle and take another sip of coffee.
"So, you've been clean for two years. How does it feel?" He asks.
"I feel a lot happier and relived. What about you? How long have you been clean?" I ask wincing at the thought of my friend harming himself.
"Two and a half years." He smiles.
"Oh my god that's great!" I say excitedly grabbing his hand. I mutter a 'sorry' and pull my hands away from his.
"It's okay." He smiles. Well this is awkward..
"So how are you and Amanda?" I say trying not to cringe at her name.
"We're great!" He smiles widely.
"That's good." I nod.
"Yeah.. Well we better get back." He says quickly changing the subject.
"Right." I nod. We both get up, throw away our coffee, and head home.
-------
SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES! Sorry, I've had school and every Friday and Saturday I'll be at some football game. I'm writing this on the way back from one 😂 Anyways, I'm at like 5% so I gotta go. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave suggestions on what should happen before the story ends. Longer chapters coming soon! (Also, did you notice the little date type thing between Ashton and Ember?) 😏