Explanation

So, I promised an explanation as to why I deleted all my books except this one. So here it is.

One of my best internet friends knows this is my account. And a few nights ago she started saying some very negative things about my writing and I feel as though I'm not good at writing.

I have always felt iffy about my writing and when she said what she did and started lecturing me on writing -even though I know all the stuff she was telling- I started putting myself down a lot more than I already was.

I've been beating myself up over what she said and I kept trying how to be better. I googled so many things, wrote so many notes, and tried to everything to figure out how to be better.

I've been trying so hard to act like everything is okay between us but I don't think it is. What she said really hurt me and made me feel disappointed, mad, and upset with myself.

So, I'm going to keep writing, I've decided that far. I don't know when I'll update again but that is only because I'm going to be going back and fixing this story up, and writing parts of a new story.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I could be better I would love to know, but all that I ask is that you do not lecture me on writing.

I love you guys so much and I'm so happy that I have you guys supporting me. The only reason why I kept this story up is because I'm honestly proud of it. 14k reads. I never thought that would happen. And I'm so thankful it did. So now, I'm going to fix my account up and make it better for you guys. Thanks.
Rose Xx