XXXVIII

A/n- Calum's name autocorrects to CALUM... Also, this isn't edited. I will edit it tomorrow

Here we all are.. Nash, Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton and I, sitting awkwardly in my living room. I still don't know why Nash came here or what he wants, he hasn't said anything..
"Okay, Nash you came here to 'talk' and you're not saying anything. What the hell do you what." I snap breaking the awkward silence.
"It's okay.." Ashton whispers in my ear, pulling me back into his chest. I sigh in defeat and wait for him to talk.
"Why the hell are you all buddy buddy with them and not me?" He starts.
"Because they didn't want to take the deal, management did." I say rolling my eyes.
"But they still did it!" He shouts.
"And I'm glad. They're not pricks like you." I scoff.
"Can we talk? Just me and you?" He asks calmly.
"Sure." I mumble. I take him to the the extra bedroom. "What." I say bluntly. He pushes me against the wall and put my arms over my head. The door opens and I stay quiet.
"I suggest you let her the fuck go." He says as soon as he's right by Nash's ear. Nash quickly stumbles back and gasps.
"Why the fuck should I?" He smirks.
"Doesn't matter why. No one should touch a girl like that." Ashton says calmly with clenched fists.
"I'm just giving her what she deserves."
"No, but you're about to get what you deserve." He says angrily.
"Oh yeah?" Nash tests. Ashton starts walking closer to him but when Nash steps forward I come between them.
"Fucking touch him and I will kick you." I mumble. He places his hand on Ashton's shoulders and I knew him in the balls.
"Ow fuck!" He yells. Ashton starts laughing while we watch Nash stumble out of the room. I giggle when I hear the front door slam. Ashton and I hug and quickly go back to the other boys.
"What the fuck happened?" Calum yells.
"It's okay.. I'm okay." I say walking over to him. He pulls me into a hug and Michael, Luke, and Ashton join. "No I'm not. I can't breath!" I laugh. They all pull away and laugh along with me.
Are you okay?" Luke asks petting me.
"One, why are you petting me? Two, yeah.. Nash hadn't really felt like a friend lately. " I admit shrugging my shoulders.
"Aw! Well you have us!" Michael shouts.
"You mean I'm stuck with you guys." I joke.
"Oh! Hold on, Amanda is calling me." Ashton says excitedly. I sigh and watch as he leaves the room to talk to his girlfriend.
"They're still together?" I scoff.
"Yeah.. The fans still hate her." Calum laughs.
"Yeah, they actually really love you." Michael chimes in.
"What?" I laugh.
"I need music." Luke whines.
"Oh follow me." I say. I jump off the couch and lead them to the speakers that connect all around the house. My mom and brother went to run errands so we could play music as loud as we want. "What song?" I ask Luke.
"I feel like dancing by All Time Low." He smirks.
"Yes! My song!" I say under my breath. I quickly turn it on and Michael grabs my hand. We start dancing together and laughing like crazy. I'm really gonna miss them while they're on tour. I'm happy for them though. I mean, they're living their dream!
"What's your tour name anyways?" I shout to Calum over the music.
"Rock Out With Your Socks Out!" He laughs.
"Or ROWYSO." Luke smirks.
"I don't know why." Michael shrugs. The front door opens and Ashton steps in and I turn the music down.
"Why'd you turn it down?" He pouts. I smirk and turn it back up. He takes my hand and the song changes to Horse With No Name.
"Oh I love this song!" Ashton gasps. I giggle at their silliness and jam out with them completely forgetting about Nash and his irrelevance.
A few hours, thirty songs, and ten water bottles later, the boys tell me they should head home. After saying bye, my phone starts buzzing.
Cal: BER BYE
Lukey: I tried to stop him
Mikey: :))))))))))))
Me: THE NOSE
Lukey: add the nose
Ash: :/
Me: I want tacos and fries
Cal: too bad
Ash: 🌮🍟
Me: this is why Ashton is my favorite
Mikey: I thought I was!!
Me: you didn't give me fries or tacos
Lukey: ugh
Ash: sucks to suck
Me: true
Me: I'm hungry as fuck
Mikey:

Cal: BER BYELukey: I tried to stop himMikey: :))))))))))))Me: THE NOSELukey: add the noseAsh: :/Me: I want tacos and friesCal: too badAsh: 🌮🍟Me: this is why Ashton is my favorite Mikey: I thought I was!!Me: you didn't give me fries or tacos Luke...

Me: 😍
Cal: noooooo
Me:

Me: 😍Cal: noooooo Me:

Lukey: same
Ash:

Me: 😍😍😍💕Lukey: I hate youCal: I'm tiredMe: gtsCal: woahCal: I never though of thatCal: thought*Me: sameMikey: I hate all of youAsh: sameMe: can't spell same without 'me'Lukey: trueLukey: I should know, I didn't drop outMe: ohhhhhhhhhhh Mikey: ...

Me: 😍😍😍💕
Lukey: I hate you
Cal: I'm tired
Me: gts
Cal: woah
Cal: I never though of that
Cal: thought*
Me: same
Mikey: I hate all of you
Ash: same
Me: can't spell same without 'me'
Lukey: true
Lukey: I should know, I didn't drop out
Me: ohhhhhhhhhhh
Mikey: but you are a blonde
Me: eh! that's my natural colour
Mikey: oops
Cal: wtf is going on
Me: I have no idea
Me: I'm honestly confused
Cal: I'm a hoe
Me: same
Mikey: SAME
Ash: so is Luke
Lukey: who told you??????
Me: I'm in the illuminati. I already knew
Mikey: what number am I thinking of
Me: Pizza
Mikey: omfg
Mikey: she is
Mikey: ember
Mikey: is
Mikey: in
Mikey: the
Mikey: illuminati
Mikey: 😱😱😱😱
Me: shhhhhhhhhhgggg
Cal: shut up
Ash: ^
Lukey: I love Calum
Me: same
Mikey: same
Ash: same
Me: I love Michael
Mikey: same
Me: omfl
Cal: same
Ash: same
Lukey: same
Me: I'm gonna take a nap