XXIV

*Luke's POV*
Ember is really sweet. If she likes Ashton he better like her back. We just finished eating and now we're just talking.
"So can I ask you something?" I ask hesitantly.
"Uh yeah..?" She asks awkwardly.
"What do you think of Amanda? And be honest because I know you speak your opinion."
"Uh, honestly I think she's kinda rude. I also think that it's not fair for her to get no hate when she's actually dating Ashton. Wait that came out wrong. None of us should get hate. Whatever, I just think she's a bad influence on Ash I guess." She shrugs, obviously she felt awkward about it.
"Can I ask how you're doing with the hate?" I ask nervously. She looks at me but soon nods. "Remember when I said I was a YouTuber?" She asks.
"Yeah...?" I ask not knowing what she meant.
"When you get a chance check out my recent." "Alright!" I say pulling out my phone.
"I'll be in the bathroom until you're done." She laughs getting up. It's about ten minutes long so I click on it quickly.
"Hey guys. My name is Ember Spark and I've been a victim of bullying. I use to self harm and starve myself because for some reason I thought it would help. It didn't. In fact, it made things worse. I overdosed at one point because I got so much hate, it got bad and after that, my parents wouldn't let me do anything. They constantly worried and I will never forget the look of betrayal, anger, and disappointment in their eyes. My parents got divorced and I started starving myself. My parents started watching me eat but what they didn't know is I would throw it up after. Recently I've been getting a lot of hate and I do not want to feel depressed again. I am not dating any of the boys. We are all just friends. I didn't know they were in a band until they told me and after that I got upset. I felt betrayed and hurt because I thought I had been lied to. We stopped talking for awhile until I decided I was ready to become friends with them. It all started with a group message I didn't meet them until a few weeks after talking and that's when they told me. One thing I don't quite understand is why I get hate. I don't think I've ever been mean to any of you guys, I've never said or did anything that should make you this mad, and if I ever did I didn't realize and I apologize. I will not tolerate death threats. Hate on we all you want but please don't ever tell me or anyone else to kill themselves, because I have tried and I'm glad I failed. Why do people attempt suicide? Mostly because they are getting bullied. Wether it's cyber bullied or face to face bullying, they are still getting bullied and could take their life. Recently #KillYourselfEmber was trending and I'm lucky enough to have friends who took my stuff away and helped me through everything. Find someone who would do the same for you. Now, I want to help people who are getting bullied so I saved and donated fifty thousand dollars to BulliesOut and the Trevor Project. I will have those in the link below. Please stay strong and stop the hate guys. If you are ever getting bullied, block them out of your life. Screw all of the negative, it's all about the positive." The video ends and I sigh. I had no idea she had ever been through this..
Me: Ber where'd you go?
Mike: wdym
Cal: what?
Me: check her channel
Ash: IS SHE OKAY??????????????
Me: idk...
Cal: where are you?
Me: uhhhh Mario Cafe
Cal: we're on our way, Michael is playing the video rn
-----
A/n- I'M SEEING 5SOS TODAY (today bc it's midnight oops) I'M SO EXCITED!!! Also hope you like this short chapter