XXIII

*Luke's POV*
"Get up you fat ass!" I groan and roll over, slapping whoever was trying to wake me up.
"Fuck off.." I don't mumble into my pillow.
"Mate Ember is here, get the fuck up. We have a plan." I open my eyes and see Michael holding a cup above my head. "Don't-" I get cut off by him pouring whatever is was on my head. "What the hell!? It's sticky!" I yell sitting up. He falls over from laughing too much and I groan. "What is it?" I ask touching my now stiff hair. He tries to speak but it get interrupted by him laughing again. Great.. This ass hole. "Anyways, it's melted glue and hair dye." He laughs.
"What!? Fuck you!" I yell running to my bathroom and turning on the shower.
After I finish my shower I find out my hair is now pink. Great.. I get dressed and put a beanie on. I hate him. Slowly making my way downstairs, I see Ember laughing at Calum who had a pepperoni stuck to his forehead. Everyone turns their head and starts laughing except Ember, who stands up and makes her way to me. She takes off my beanie and sighs. "I don't know why you guys are laughing. It looks good on him." She smiles, running her hands through my hair.
"Oh guys, mind if Amanda comes over?" Ashton asks causing everyone to stare at him.
"Uhh, I better get home. My family's going to be home soon." She says quickly.
"No, stay." I say grabbing her wrist. She turns around so she's facing me and nods slightly.
"Ugh, if I have to." She jokes.
"Hey, what caused your panic attack last night?" Calum asks carefully.
"Uh, I had another nightmare and it felt really real." She mumbles.
"What was it about?" Michael asks.
"Uh just.. I don't feel like talking about it right now." She mumbles.
"It's okay.. So how about we go get some food because we haven't ate anything today." Michael suggests.
"Okay, let us get dressed." Ashton mumble motioning to him and Calum.
"Yeah, okay." Michael says. Heading upstairs with them.
"You actually look good with pink hair." She says when it's just us two.
"Not really." I mumble.
"No, you actually do. It suits you really well." She shrugs.
"Thanks, but you're gonna go with me and dye it back." I laugh.
"What!? No, it's cute." She pouts.
"Fine, I'll do it myself." I smirk.
"Good luck." She says going to the couch. I watch her flop down and groan. "How long does it take for them to get ready?"
"We're here!" Calum yells sprinting down the stairs, followed by Ashton and Michael.
"Finally!" She groans, sitting up. The doorbell rings causing her to groan again.
"Ember, you go it." Michael groans.
"Fine." She smirks, going to the door.
*Ember's POV*
I get up and head to the door. Am I actually doing this? I laugh to myself and open the front door. Amanda..
"Uh hi." I say awkwardly.
"Hi! Is Ashton here? Who are you?" She bombards me with questions and I step back.
"Uh, yeah he is. I'm Ember." I say awkwardly.
"Oh! You're the girl who has been all over the news and stuff! Well I'm here to see Ashton to bye!" She says quickly, pushing past me she makes her way to the couch where Ashton is sitting. I furrow my eyebrows because of the awkwardness and shut the door. I turn back around and make my way to the living room.
"Ready to go?" I ask after Amanda and Ashton stop sucking faces.
"Uh Ashton doesn't want us to go after all." Luke says scratching the back of his head.
"Well I am." I say grabbing my jacket.
"Can I go?" Luke asks grabbing his.
"If you want." I smile.
"Yay!" He yells like a little kid. "You can also help me bleach my pink hair back!" He adds. I nod in agreement and we head out. We decide to walk since it's pretty nice out. "So where do you want to go?" I ask.
"Let's go to some place with pancakes."
"Luke almost every breakfast place has pancakes." I laugh.
"That's fair, but do all of them have red velvet pancakes?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.
"Okay, that's fair." I utter in defeat. He smirks and we both burst out laughing. He takes me hand and we swing our arms until we get to the restaurant.
--------
A/n- Sorry for the short update! I just noticed I have 800+ reads!! Thank you so much!