XL

A/n- This is chapter 40 and I have 4k reads!!! :-O •SHORT AND NOT EDITED•
-------
These past few weeks I've been thinking about m feelings towards Ashton. I like him a lot.. I don't know about love but I definitely like him so, so much. Yeah, he's been a prick but I can't help it! He's still a sweet, funny, and talented guy. When I first met him I thought he was the best person ever and I'm honestly so glad I met him. It hurts seeing him with Amanda. I mean, she's always getting him drunk and he's gonna end up getting hurt.
Ash: can we talk guys...?
Mikey: yep
Me: sure :-)
Lukey: sure :-----)
Me: ew
Luke: not ew
Me: ANYWAYS what's up ash?
Ash: Amanda broke up with me..
Me: I'm on my way..
Of course I was happy they broke up, but I know Ashton actually likes her so he's probably hurt. I grab my jacket and phone before heading downstairs.
"Where are you going?" My brother stops me.
"Ashton's." I say quickly.
"No, mum is gone and I'm in charge." He says sternly.
"Yes, Ashton just got dumped. I'm going to be there for him." I argue.
"You like him don't you?" He smirks.
"What!?" I laugh.
"You do!" He laughs.
"No I don't." I lie. He smiles and shakes his head. I roll my eyes and run out the front door without listening to his calls for me. I hop into the car and start the engine.
Once I get to their house, after making a stop to a convenient store, and knock on the door with the bag of goodies hanging from my arm.
"Hey Ember.." Ashton says after he opens the door. I look up at him and his eyes are red, his hair is messy, and he is wearing sweatpants loosely around his waist with a baggy white t-shirt.
"Come on, I know how to make you better." I say taking his hand and dragging him back to his room.
"I cleaned my room for you." He sniffs.
"Why?" I giggle.
"Because i lovved youuu." He slurs. He's drunk.
"I love you too Ash." I smile.
"Oh! What's in the bag!?" He asks jumping up and down.
"Movies, candy, ice cream, just stuff to help you feel better." I say.
"You're cold. Wear my clothes!" He laughs skipping to his closet. He pulls out a grey hoodie and throws it at me.
"I'm not drunk, but I'm gonna act like it." He explains after I pull his hoodie over my small body.
"No, I love when you're sober." I sigh feeling bad for him.
"I don't. It makes me feel things." He sighs. I set my stuff down on his desk and walk over to him. I engulf him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest. He hugs back, wrapping his arms around me waist and resting his chin on my head, rocking us back and forth.
"I know you loved her, I'm sorry that happened to you." I say breaking the silence.
"It's not your fault. Now, cheer me up by watching Frozen with me." He giggles.
"Your wish is my command." I smile. We both go to his bed and start the kids movie.