XXX

A/n- This will end around 40-50 chapters.. This is chapter 30. Do you want a sequel?

*Ashton's POV*
"Ashton, why would you say that to her?" Luke asks throwing his hands into the air.
"I don't know! Okay? I just... Did?" I say.
"Just like we don't know why you're being an asshole." Michael mutters under his breath.
"Okay well it's ridiculous and you need to say sorry!" Calum exclaims.
"I did!" I mumble.
"Well obviously it wasn't enough." Calum rolls his eyes and shaking his head. I sigh in defeat and snap my head up.
"None of this would've happened if you," I yell pointing at Calum. "Didn't make that goddamn deal!" I finish. He looks at me in shock, but he knows I'm right.
"You are apart of this deal so don't you even start!" Luke says pointing to me. 
"I wouldn't have to be apart of it if you just said no to Nash!" I argue.
"We all agreed to this so don't try pinning it on just us three!" Michael exclaims. My eyes move to Luke who runs his fingers through his styled hair. Calum has his head in his hands and is mumbling something.
"I'm not arguing about this right now." I grumble stepping out of my room. I sigh and decide to call someone to help. Amanda.
A few hours later he doorbell rings and I quickly run downstairs to answer, assuming it's Amanda. I was wrong.
"Oh.. Hey." I say awkwardly.
"Hey Ashton." She mumbles.
"Ashton?" I ask. Ember never calls me Ashton.
"That's your name isn't it?" She asks.
"Yeah but, you only say Ashton when you're mad." I shrug.
"You and you only call me a slut when you're mad." She shrugs.
"You're still mad about that?" I whine.
"Sorta." She answers leaning onto the doorframe.
"Ember I-"
"Ber!" She snaps her head up and we both look behind her.
"Cal!" She smiles. They both hug each other and I sigh.
"Was he upsetting you?" He asks her softly. She looks at me for a second before responding.
"No, we're just talking." I bet she is lying.
"Okay, well come one. Luke and I feel better and we wanna hangout with you!" He grins.
"Ashton, wanna join us?" She asks before leaving.
"Sure." I say pulling a slight smile. I don't understand how someone could be so nice to me when I was just so trash to her..
Throughout the day I'm not gonna lie, I was a little jealous at how close everyone else is to Ember. If I wasn't such a prick we a would be just as close as they are.. After about half an hour later Amanda shows up. I quickly open the door and greet her with a huge smile. 
"Hey Mandy." I say giving her a quick kiss.
"Hi Ashypoo!" She giggles.
"Wanna come in I ask politely.
"Sure!" She giggles pushing past me.
"I've never noticed how big you house is." She smirk.
*Ember's POV*
A few seconds later Ashton walks back into the living room, but he's not alone. He has Amanda attached to him. Scoot closer to Michael and hear him scoff. I try not to giggle but I fail miserably, causing everyone to stare at me.
"I'm sorry. I love you Michael, that was so funny." I say in between laughs.
"I just scoffed." He smiles and shrugs.
"Yes, but the facial expressions." I smile.
"My face is not that funny." He argues.
"Uh guys!" Ashton snaps waving his hands in the air.
"Uh what?" I ask clearly annoyed.
"Amanda is here and you should show her respect." He says in an 'obvious' tone.
"Why would I show the girl who said I was hooking up with Luke respect?" I sass.
"Oh my god!" Luke whispers, Calum stifles a laugh and Michael giggles.
"Ugh." Amanda scoffs. I smirk and watch her and Ashton walk out of the room. A little while  after that I decide to head home.
Lukey: do you like Ash?
Me: AHAHAHAHAHA what makes you ask
Mikey: it's obvious, and even tho he doesn't show it vv much we see he likes you too
Me: haha
Lukey: we're serious
Me: well you're wrong
Cal: are me really?
Me: I swear I don't like Ashton
Me: if I like anyone it would probably be cal bc he's not an ass
Me: wait jk, he is but he's a funny ass
Cal: *sheds tears* thank you
Me: 👏
Lukey: wbm
Me: you're still cute
Cal:

 Lukey: do you like Ash?Me: AHAHAHAHAHA what makes you askMikey: it's obvious, and even tho he doesn't show it vv much we see he likes you tooMe: haha Lukey: we're serious Me: well you're wrongCal: are me really?Me: I swear I don't like AshtonMe: ...

Ash: stop taking fucking pictures of me
Cal: never
Me: 😂 same
Mikey: relatable
Lukey: me 😂
Cal: 💕
Me: I love that emoji
Me: as well ask 🌚🌝👀😏😒
Cal: I bet you use 😒 a lot
Me: accurate
Me: gtg gotta clean 😒
Lukey: byeeyeydududud
Mikey:!&/&:8:&!byeoaoslsk
Cal: bye 💕
Ash: bye.
---------------------
GUYS!!!!!! I AM AT 2k!!!!!! Thank you all SOSOSOSSOSOSOSSO much for taking the time to read my awful story 😂
I love you guys so much and I really appreciate it so much and I don't know what to say! If you're active pleAse help me with the sequel title! 💕