XVII

A/n- One of my queens noticed me

After about twenty minutes I finally see the boys. They make their way over to me and I'm soon tackled into a group hug. I giggle as they fight over who gets to have an individual hug first.
"Fine, Ember you choose." Michael exclaims.
"I chose Ashton." You giggle. He smiles and pulls me into a warm hug. Where have they been all my life? He pulls away and chooses Michael to hug me next. He cheers and pulls me into a long warm hug. After he's done he chooses Luke, then Calum.
"Where to first?" Ashton asks. They all look around excitedly and choose the ferriswheel. Luke grabs my wrist and we all run over to get our wristbands.
"C'mon, it's gonna be so fun!" Michael says excitedly.
"Oh my god." I say stopping in my spot. They all notice and turn to me.
"What's wrong?" Calum asks.
"I just realized me, a five year old girl, is best friends with you guys, five year old boys." I laugh. They laugh along and we start walking again. It doesn't last long though because we all hear a few very loud shrieks.
"Ember, come with me." Calum says quickly, he pulls me away from the other boys and we end up in the men's bathroom. Luckily it's empty.. He locks the door and I give him a questioning look.
"Wanna explain what just happened?" I ask.
"Remember when we said we were in a band?"
"Yes but what doe- ohhhh.." I say nodding.
"I'm sorry." He sighs, he slides down the wall and puts his head in his hands.
"For what?" I ask sitting down next to him.
"You're going to show up in magazines, you might get hate, you have to deal with fans.." He says in frustration.
"Cal, it's okay. You guys can't help it, I understand." I say, giving him a side hug.
"No, this is bad.. Like, really bad." He mutters.
"Cal, no matter what happens I will still be friends with you guys." I promise.
"I'm sorry." He says again, hugging me back.
After a few minutes he gets a text from Michael saying it's all clear and but we should head home. We quickly get out and meet the other boys at the entrance.
"Sorry.." They all apologize in unison.
"Let's get in the car and talk." Calum mumbles.
"Yeah, okay." I say, following the boys to the car.
"Okay so why are you so upset?" I ask after we all buckle up and start the car.
"If you show up on the 'news' or on a magazine, or if you get any hate, please let us know?" Michael says quietly.
"Guys, it's okay!" I say for what feels like the hundredth. They sigh and pay attention to the road or look out a window. My phone starts vibrating like crazy making Calum take it out of my hands and look at it.
"Oh, it's just from some guy named Nash." He apologizes. I take my phone back and mute him. He has the new girl. Luke pulls me into a hug, making Calum do the same. I hug them both back and wait to get home.
After they drop me off at my house I immediately text them.
Me: You guys ok?
Lukey: yep.
Cal: yes
Mikey: sure
Ash: mhmm
Me: okay...?
Lukey: we just don't want you to leave us because of what might happen
Mikey: you're the first real friend we've had since we became popular
Ash: and we really don't wanna lose you
Me: You guys still have me though
Lukey: for now
Me: forever
Mikey: OKAY I AM DONE WITH THE EMOTIONAL STUFF
Ash: ^
Me: CALUM HOOD!!!!!
Cal: what????
Me:

?Lukey: we just don't want you to leave us because of what might happenMikey: you're the first real friend we've had since we became popularAsh: and we really don't wanna lose youMe: You guys still have me thoughLukey: for nowMe: forever Mikey: OK...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cal: ;-)
Me: I love the Internet..
Me:

Me: byeAsh: :OMe: you forgot the noseLukey: you forgot the noseMe: stopLukey: stopMikey:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me: bye
Ash: :O
Me: you forgot the nose
Lukey: you forgot the nose
Me: stop
Lukey: stop
Mikey:

Me: byeAsh: :OMe: you forgot the noseLukey: you forgot the noseMe: stopLukey: stopMikey:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me: why are you all soooo hot??
Cal: no shame?
Me: no shame.
Ash: I gtg my mum needs help
Cal: Im gonna go sleep
Lukey: same
Mikey: I hate those assholes
Me: Same
Mikey: can we meet your family
Me: NO MY BROTHER IS A PRICK
Mikey: :-[
Me: :-(*
Mikey: :-(
Me: :-D
Mikey: bye
Me: NOOOOO
Me: NOOOO
Me: NOOO
Me: NOO
Me: NO
Me: N
Me: O
Me: Ok
Me: Ok b
Me: Ok by
Me: Ok bye
Mikey: <3

Group Message//5sos {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें