XXXII

"Drummer, Ashton Irwin spotted getting cozy with Ember Sparks last night at Bakers Coffee. Is he cheating on super model Amanda Low? Hopefully not! The super model hasn't been seen with the drummer so maybe they even broke up? Do you think Ember is just using him for fame?"
I groan and shut off my phone. After Ashton and I had gone out yesterday, more and more rumors started popping up. Some people say I'm dating Luke, some say Calum, some say Ashton is cheating with me, some say Michael and I are secretly siblings. Okay but, where did they even get the Michael thing? I mean c'mon!
#EndAmber is trending, as well as #DieEmber so that's great.
"Ember, are you listening?!" Michael snaps his fingers in front of my face. 
"Huh? Oh sorry, what?" I ask getting pulled back to reality.
"I said, Ashton is throwing a birthday party for Amanda and wants us to come." He says again.
"Uh.. I guess so.." I shrug. I don't want to go but it means something to Ashton. And I would want him to do the same for me. Speaking of which, Nash's birthday is coming up.
"Ember!" Luke says shaking me.
"Huh? What?" I say snapping back to reality again.
"I said, let's get ready then." He laughs.
"Ber, are you okay? You seem kinda out of it." Calum asks slowly.
"Just the hate." I sigh. Michael and Luke sigh as well and they all walk out. I'm complaint too much, aren't I? I'm being selfish, aren't I? I can't help it though. Everyday there's a new hashtag telling me to kill myself and I can't take it. I'm not strong like them. I'm small and fragile. Words affect me, a lot. It's getting to be too much, but the guys are worth it and I want to continue benign friends with them. I don't want the hate to get to me because it will affect my friendship with them and I don't want that. My phone dings and I quickly get it out of my pocket.
@Michael5sos: Stop hating @EmberSparks she did nothing wrong
@Calum5sos: We love you @EmberSparks you don't deserve this
@Luke5sos: Guys stop. @EmberSparks is so sweet and doesn't deserve this
@Ashton5sos: stop hating.
I smile and get up to find them.
"You're a butt." I whine to Michael.
"Why?" He laughs.
"Dunno, you just are." I laugh. 
"Wait, why is #StopAmanda trending?" Luke asks.
"What?" I ask grabbing his phone.
@5.soos: Ever since @AmandaLow came into the picture Ashton is always drunk.. #StopAmanda
@Qwertyuisos: #StopAmanda @AmandaLow is always making Ashton drink. What's next? Drugs?!
@Lukeskindahottho: @AmandaLow We know you do drugs. Get Ashton into them and you're a dead bitch. #StopAmanda
@Cliffconda5evr: Yo #StopAmanda she's a bad influence on Ash
@MarieTheButthole: I'm starting to like Ember now. She loves the boys and makes sure they're okay. #StopAmanda
@TheCliffordButt: @MarieTheButthole agreed #StopAmanda
@MalumvsCake: @MarieTheButthole: same tho #StopAmanda
"Woah, are they joking or do they actually like me now?" I ask in shock after scrolling through a few tweets.
"No they do. #WeLoveEmber is trending and it's all good things." Calum say joining our conversation.
"Wow. I never thought I'd live to see the day." I laugh. Calum smiles and pats me on the back.
"What the fuck did you say to them Ember?" I jump at Ashton yelling.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I laugh.
"Why the hell are people hating on Amanda?" He yells. The other boys leave the room and I sigh.
"Maybe because they finally realized what a bitch she is." I say sympathetically.
"She's not a bitch! You're just jealous because she's actually pretty, has confidence, and isn't suicidal." He yells. I smell the alcohol on his breath. Drunken words, but they still hurt.
"You mean she's has plastic surgery, sends nudes? And don't forget Ashton. You were suicidal too but I never threw that in your face." I say shaking my head.
"She hasn't. She's naturally beautiful unlike you. Plus, I was suicidal because I've been through more than you ever have." He laughs.
"Really? Your parents got divorced, your dad abused you, you binge ate, you were bullied, and attempted suicide?" I whisper.
"I wish you succeeded." He spits.
"Good to know." I sob. Something must have clicked because just I was about to leave he called for me.
"Ember wait!"
"Why? So you can tell me to kill myself again, just like your fans?" I spit.
"Em you-"
"Don't fucking call me that." I cry. He grabs my wrist and I wince in pain.
"Ember listen." He says sharply.
"Let go!" I scream. Next thing I know his hand connects with my cheek and I'm sliding down the wall holding it.
"Ember please... I.. I-I don't.. Why did?... I'm sorry." He stutters. He sits down next to me, to upset and weak to do anything, I let him wrap his arms around me. I don't do anything back though. After a second or two I get up and wipe my tears before finding the boys.
"Hey Cal?" I ask knocking on the door lightly.
"Oh sorry, we just wanted you guys to have space." Calum says after opening the door.
"It's okay.. I think I'm gonna go him. Text me?" I say looking down.
"Okay.. Bye Ber." Luke says. Michael gives me a quick hug before I grab my phone and start walking home.
Lukey: Waddup
Cal: MY HOMIE
Mikey: C-Dizzle
Me: the hell? 😂
Lukey: we need to cheer you up
Me: why?
Mikey: bc you seemed upset
Me: No. Why?
Cal: Ashton?
Me: Ash and I are fine?
Ash: what?
Me: yeah. I explained that I didn't know about why that was trending and he left the room. No fights.
Mikey: really? He was drunk
Lukey: he's a arguing drunk
Me: We had no problem..?
Ash: yeah..
Cal: wow.. That's shocking
Me:

Me: stop this madness Lukey: sorry

Lukey: sorry...?
Me: you should be.
Lukey: I'm not
Me:

Mikey: 😂😂😂😂😂Me: malum Mikey: how'd you know about that

Mikey: 😂😂😂😂😂
Me: malum
Mikey: how'd you know about that..?
Me: when I'm bored I do research on your band
Ash: you're weird
Me:

?Me: when I'm bored I do research on your bandAsh: you're weirdMe:

Me: I'M weird?
Ash: fuck..
Me: gtg bye
----------
Sorry. But I did get this in before midnight 💕