XLI

I must've fallen asleep durning the movie because I wake up in Ashton's bedroom. Ashton is snoring lightly behind me and his arms are around my waist. I can't get use to this. He doesn't like me, I mean he just broke up with Amanda. Or, she broke up with him..? Wait, why though? Ashton is everything
anyone could want and more..
"Oh, sorry.." I flip over and see that Ashton yawning. He takes his arm away but I pull it back.
"You're comfy.." I mumble. He smiles at me and goes back to cuddling me.
"I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you.." He says after a few moments of silence.
"What?" I ask, mentally face palming. What the fuck? 'What?' Who would say that!?
"What do you mean 'what?' I've been a total asshole to you and I'm really sorry. I never noticed it until Calum confronted me." He says yawning at the end.
"You know how you could make it up to me?" I smirk.
"What?" He asks smiling.
"Ember and Ashton day." I giggle.
"Oh my god yes!" He says pulling me closer. I definitely like him..
"Wait what time is it?" I ask.
"Oh shit.. It's two in the morning." He giggles.
"I can't think of anywhere that's gonna be open at two in the morning except a twenty four hour pharmacy." I sigh.
"Let go then!" He says pulling me out of his bed.
"Ow fuck." I laugh.
"Sorry, anyways, get your shoes on and let's go!" He says excitedly. I slip on my pair of navy blue vans and lace them up.
"Ready?" I ask looking at him.
"My shoes are kinda knotted.." He giggles.
"Here let me help." I say kneeling down to help him. I unknot his shoe and look up at Ashton who is already looking down at me. I stare into his hazel eyes for a minute before clearing my throat.
"So uh, what are you wanting to do?" I ask stepping away from him.
"We need to get a ton of blankets, food, and drinks because me and you are going on a road trip." He says excitedly.
"Oh that sounds so fun!" I say giving him a high five.
After getting a few things I follow him downstairs and into the car. While he starts the car, I turn on music.
The ride was silent except for the music playing quietly in the background, and about halfway through the car ride I fell asleep again.
A few minutes later I wake up to Ashton shaking me.
"What do you want?" I groan.
"We're here." He says giggling.
"Are you sure it's a twenty four hours place?" I joke.
"Yes now come on! I wanna go in one of the paper towel forts!" He says opening his door. I smile at his goofiness and open my door and quickly catch up to him.
"Where are we going first?" I ask.
"Paper towel fort!" He shouts watching the doors slide open. He grabs my hand and drags me to the paper towel fort they always build. He crawls through the entrance and I follow closely behind. He has a nice ass.. I mentally smack myself for thinking that and take a seat next to him.
"So I'm gonna take this time to admit a few things. One, this isn't a twenty four hour pharmacy and we aren't going on a road trip. We're actually staying here over night. While you were asleep I called this place and asked, they said yes, and we could have anything as long as I pay for it. There's a security guard here that's gonna watch us, and he is gonna take our money every time we buy something. Two, I really am sorry for being such a jerk. I guess I was jealous of how close you and the other boys are. I still don't get why you were so nice when you could've been so mean." He admits.
"One, what the fuck? Two, being nice is easier than being mean." I answer. He sighs and looks at me for a minute before speaking up.
"Do you want anything?" He whispers leaning a little closer.
"Let's go look." I smile, staring into his hazel eyes.
"Okay." He mumbles. He moves away, I didn't want him to. I follow behind him and watch as one of the employees locks the doors behind him. A security guard sits behind the front checkout on his phone.
"Oh look they have gummy bears!" He squeals excitedly running to the candy. This is gonna be a long night..
-------
WTF 6k READS ALREADY??! The story is coming to an end but I'll have an update chapter up soon so watch out for that.