XLII

I'm sorry I took so long to write this! Also, italics are her dream.. |not edited|

*Ember's POV*
"How did you manage to pull this off?" I ask him, taking a gummy bear from the bag.
"I wanted to do something for you to make it up for being such a jerk, so while you were asleep I called and arranged all of this." He explains, blushing slightly.
"Well this is honestly the sweetest thing enyone has ever done for me." I admit. I look down so he doesn't see me blushing.
"Nu uh!" He gasps.
"I know, it's embarrassing." I mumble putting my head in my hands.
"No, I'm glad I was the first one." He giggles.
"No, don't laugh. It's not funny." I groan. He immediately stops and lifts my chin up with his fingers.
"No, I didn't mean to upset you. I think I'm just shocked.." He whispers.
"You didn't upset me, I was just embarrassed." I tell him. He smiles and nods before going to lay down.
I lay down next to him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I let a sigh and smile.
Soon, I hear light snores coming from Ashton. All it took to get him to sleep was gummy bears, gummy worms, chocolate, ice cream, and chips. I laugh at myself and think about all the things that have happened since I met them. I'm gonna miss them on tour and all the things they did for me. Especially this, I'll never forget it, or Ashton. I decided I'm not going on tour with them. Mainly because I don't want drama for them or me, and partly because this is their journey. Not mine.
"Can't sleep?" I jump at the sudden voice but calm down once I realize it's just Ashton.
"Dude, you were just asleep." I gasp.
"I know but you keep moving and it woke me up. What's up?" He asks.
"Uh I made my decision.. About the tour." I sigh.
"Wait really!? What is it?" He asks sitting up quickly.
"I'm not going.." I mumble. His smile fades and I look down.
"Wait, why?" He asks quietly.
"I just don't think it's a good idea." I sigh.
"Oh, okay.. Well I'm not gonna try to take you into it because you probably have good reasons, but do you mind me asking what those reasons are?"
"I just don't want drama again and plus, this is your journey." I admit.
"You know, I'm kinda tired. I'm going back to sleep." He mumbles. He probably thought I didn't notice him scooting away from me, but I did. His back is facing me and I sigh. It's already almost six in the morning so I grab my stuff and walk out of the paper towel fort and start picking up our mess. It's the least I can do.
It's finally seven and Ashton's awake, he still hasn't talked to me though. So much for a great time.. I turn on my phone because Ashton told me to turn it off all night. I'm immediately bombarded with millions of texts from the other guys.
Lukey: hiiii
Cal: BER HI!
Mikey:
Mikey: I'm Asian like Calum now
Lukey: you copied that from google translate didn't you...?
Mikey: how'd you know??!
Lukey: I watched you
Cal: Where's ash?
Lukey: idk did Ber even leave last night
Mikey: 🌚🌝
Cal: please stop
Mikey: 🌚🌝
Cal: seriously I'm not joking
Cal: stop
Lukey: someone has a crush
Cal: no I have a headache
Mikey: okay okay sorry
Cal:

?Mikey: how'd you know??!Lukey: I watched youCal: Where's ash?Lukey: idk did Ber even leave last night Mikey: 🌚🌝Cal: please stopMikey: 🌚🌝Cal: seriously I'm not jokingCal: stopLukey: someone has a crushCal: no I have a headacheMikey: okay okay ...

Cal: WHERE DO THE FANS FIND THESE????!
Mikey: oops....?
Lukey: 😂😂😂😂
Cal: whatever ember doesn't love us
Cal: bye
I laugh at their messages and sigh. I'm gonna miss them a lot.
"Ready to go?" Ashton mumbles picking up the bag be bought.
"Yep." I sigh walking ahead of him. I head to his car and get in the passenger seat. He comes in and slam his door shut, I flinch at the loud noise and slouch further into my seat. 
The ride home is silent. Not even music is playing in the background. All we can hear is the wind from the Windows being open. I sigh and turn to the window.