XLVI (End)

|Not edited| READ A/n AT THE END!!
I wake up around five in the morning by my alarm and sigh.
"It's too early.." Ashton groans.
"Ash get up, and help me wake these three up." I mumble tiredly.
"Ugh.. fine." He grumbles. He rolls off the bed and onto Luke, who squeals.
"Did you just squeal?" I laugh.
"Fuck you. Let me sleep." Michael says loudly.
"You guys, your plane leave in an hour and a half. Get up." I say tiredly.
"Oh shit!" Calum says. They all shoot up and quickly run to a bathroom to get dressed.
Ashton is the first one done. I almost told him right then in there but I thought it out all night and decided I would tell him at the airport. That way if he rejects me, he can just board a plane and never have to see me again, and I don't have to deal with seeing him. If he does like me, I'll kiss and miss him. Boom! My plan is perfect.
"What are you thinking about?" He asks breaking the silence.
"Oh.. Um, just  how much I'm gonna miss you guys.." I lie. He nods and Calum and Michael walk into the room. Saved by the friends.
"We have about half an hour to say bye to our parents then it's an hour drive to the airport so let's go." Calum mumbles wiping his face with his hands.
"Sounds good.. Where's Luke?" I ask.
"Getting ready. I'll open the door and you can tell him to hurry up. I'm just making sure he's not naked." Michael laughs. I yawn and nod. Michael speed walks to the bathroom and peeks through the door.
"Go on in." He says laying back on my bed. I nod tiredly and open the bathroom door to find Luke fixing his hair.
"Oi, come on. We're going to be late. You're parents are waiting." I tell him.
"Hold on I'm almost done. Can you help?" He asks putting the comb down and turning to me. "Yeah." I yawn. I hop up onto the counter so I'm leveled with Luke and start working on his hair.
"Ember are you-" Ashton bursts through the door but quickly stops and looks at Luke and I. "Oh sorry.. Hurry up." He says scratching the back of his neck and walking out of the room.
"That was awkward." Luke laughs breaking the tension.
"What?" I ask finishing his hair.
"He thought we was like... Kissing." He laughs.
"Why?" I laugh.
"You were fixing my hair so we were close. Plus I know Ashton." He smiles.
"Oh geez.. Well let's go. You're parents are waiting." I tell him jumping off the counter. He nods and we walk back to the other boys.
"Let's go your parents!" PI shout.
"Coffee first.." Luke mumbles.
"No we need to go!" Ashton says in a annoyed tone.
"Fine, fine.." Luke says grabbing his suitcase. The boys do the same and I say bye to my mom before heading to the car.
"I'm driving!" Michael shouts like a little kid.
"Good." I sigh. We pile into the car and Michael drives us to Luke's house. They're all meeting up there so it's less of a trip for us.
During the car ride I'm in the middle of Calum and Ashton. Tiredly I lean my head on Calum's shoulder.
"Tired Ber?" He chuckles.
"Yeah.." I mumble. He chuckles again and I close my eyes.
Before I know it, we're at the Hemmings Household. I woke up to Calum getting out of the car causing me to fall over.
"Bitch." I mumble under my breath.
"Aw it's okay Ber. You're meeting my mum!" Luke says walking over to my side. Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I'm really nervous.. "It's gonna be okay Ember. They're really nice!" Ashton says taking my hand into his. "You'll be fine." He adds. We walk up to the front porch of a nice two story house and Luke rings the doorbell repeatedly. He stops once the door opens. A girl with light brown hair, around our age is standing there.
"Calum!" She says hugging him.
"That's his sister." Michael whispers to me.
"What's her name?" I ask to him.
"Mali-Koa." Luke interrupts.
"So Cal, who's this?" She says gesturing to me.
"Oh that's Ember. She's our best friend." Calum says pushing me in front of him.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Mali-Kia. You can call me Mali." She says waving.
"Oh! I've seen you on the voice." I say smiling.
"Oh really!?" She says excitedly.
"Yeah, you were amazing." I says.
"Thank you!"
"Ew stop getting along with my best friend." Calum says interrupting us.
"Well come on in. Everyone is in the kitchen." She says moving aside. I follow them inside and watch as they all run to the kitchen to see their parents. Ashton is the only not running to them. "Ash why aren't you going to your parents?" I ask.
"The others left you, I'm not going to. Plus, I'll have time to see-" He gets cut off by a boy that looks around twelve.
"Ashy!" The boy says.
Ashton let's go of my hand and pulls the boy into a hug.
"Harry!" Ashton says excitedly.
"When will you come back?" He asks. Ashton looks at me and frowns.
"About nine months.." Ashton answers.
"Ash who is this?"
"Oh, Harry this is Ember. Ember this is my little brother Harry."
"Hi Ember! Are you and Ashton dating?" Harry asks.
"Haha, no we're just friends." I say awkwardly.
"Yeah, best friends." Ashton says.
"Ember!! Come meet my mum!" I turn around and see Michael looking at me excitedly.
"Okay." I giggle. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. We're soon in the kitchen with tired mums, dads, and teenage boys. One of the mums gasps and walks over to me.
"You must be Ember! I'm Joy, Calum's mum!" She says.
"Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" I say holding my hand out to shake hers. She waves my hand off and pulls me into a hug. That pretty much happens with the rest of their families.
Soon it was time to leave and their mums were crying.
"Mum it's okay, I'll see you soon." Luke says giving Liz one last hug before she shuts the door. "I'm read to tour again." He says running to the car. Calum and Michael follow behind quickly and again, it's just Ashton and I.
"Why do you always stay with me?" I question.
"Because, I want to." He says shrugging.
"Are you excited for the tour?" I ask swinging our arms.
"Eh, I'm gonna miss you.." He says opening the car door. He lets me in and just like last time I'm in between him and Calum.
Soon we're at the airport and everyone is quiet. They go through security check, which doesn't take long, and they come back to where I'm sitting. I'm surprised there are no fans here.
We talk for about ten minutes until the announcer calls a fifteen minute warning for their plane. "You got this." Luke says patting my back. I sigh and give him and the other boys a hug before pulling Ashton back.
"Ash?" I ask quietly.
"What's wrong?" He says concerned.
"I need to tell you something.. Even if you don't feel the same, I still need to tell you before you leave.." I say biting my lip.
"What?" He asks confusedly.
"I like you Ashton.." I say quickly. His confused look softens and he frowns.
"I'm really sorry Ember.. I don't like you like that." He says quietly.
"Yeah.. I figured.." I say wiping the tears that were forming.
"I'm sorry. I'm gonna go.." He says bluntly. He starts walking away and I whisper a quick bye before turning around.
"Ember wait!" I quickly spin around, but I'm disappointed when I see Luke instead of Ashton. He tackles me into a really tight hug and I start sobbing into his chest.
"It's okay.. I'm sorry.. I have got to go, but I'll see you soon.. Promise." He's says kissing the top of my head. I hug him one last time before watching him board the plane again.
------
That's it! It's over!! I will be starting the sequel soon. I do apologize for the wait, I've been really busy and had writers block. I'm sorry about the ending by the way, but I have a big idea for the sequel!