IX

~Ember's POV~
I sit in shock. He's here. Luke. Luke's here. Where are the other boys? Nash talking to me. Probably about his new girlfriend since I heard her name a few times but, I wasn't paying attention to him. My attention was on Luke. Luke who was texting someone, probably the other boys.
"Sally!" Nash yells. Luke and I look up at Nash who is making out with a girl who I'm assuming is Sally. I roll my eyes because now I'm a third wheel.
"Well I'm going to head out." I say standing up. Luke stands up and takes his coffee.
"I'm going to go too." He says not wanting to be in an awkward situation. I throw my trash away and turn around, bumping into Luke.
"I.. I uh I'm sorry." I stutter moving away.
"Can we walk?" He asks slowly.
"I.. I uh.. Yeah." I say quietly. He grabs my hand which takes me by surprise.
"So I heard 5 seconds of summer on the radio." I say breaking the silence.
"What'd you think?" He asks.
"They were really good. Sorry but you have bad taste of you think they suck." I say. We both laugh and he turns to me.
"Are you like a fan now?" He asks.
"I mean I've only heard one song." I laugh. He nods and sighs.
"Listen I'm sorry we didn't show up but we have a great reason." He says quickly.
"Wow so there's a good reason to keep me waiting for hours then when I gave up on waiting for you guys I had to walk home in the rain? Please tell me because I'd love to know." I say sarcastically.
"Oh my god that's not what I meant.. I need you to come back with me.." He tells me.
"What makes you think I want to go back with you? This is the first time I've met you." I say sassily. He rolls his eyes but smile.
"Please? We wanna explain things." He pleads.
"Uh I guess.. My mum wasn't home so she shouldn't mind." I say. He smiles and starts running, dragging along.
"Yay!" He yells.
"Slow down you giraffe." I whine. He rolls his eyes, picks me up bridal style and I shriek. 
"Put me down!" I whine.
"Never!" He says running faster. Next thing I know we're both laying in the grass laughing.
"I can't believe... You tripped... On air.." I say in between laughter. He rolls over and sighs.
"Let's play a prank on them." He says giggling.
"Okay." I smile.
"Give me your phone." He demands. I hand it to him and he just puts it in his pocket.
Lukey: Guys...
Mikey: yes????
Ash: ya?
Cal: What ;-;
Lukey: I can't find Ember..
Ash: wdym
Cal: what!!!?
Mikey: what do U mean dkdjdbjd
Lukey: I told her and she just ran off..
Mikey: she's going to hate us
Cal: Where the hell did she go??
Lukey: idk she just ran off!!!
Ash: Mate we gotta find her!
Lukey: tomorrow.. I ran for hours looking for her
Mikey: okay?
Ash: okay.
Cal: okay..... 😞
"Okay so there was something I was suppose to tell you but I'm not going to today. First I want to make things right between all of us." He says shyly. We both roll onto our back and look up to the sky. Luke grabs my hand and I turn so I'm looking at him.
"I know this is all so weird but you're going to have to bare with us. We aren't normal and it usually scared people away.." He says slowly.
"What? I'm lost.." I say honestly.
"We are 5 seconds of summer.." He tells me. My smile fades and I quickly sit up.
"What the hell?" I almost scream.
"A-Are you mad?" He stutters.
"Yes! No.. Maybe.. I have no idea! But why the hell would you want to hang out with me? You guys are fucking huge! I-I can't keep this up." I say standing up.
"Why? Why can't you be with us? We want someone who doesn't look at us as 5 seconds of summer! We want someone who is normal and doesn't like us just because we're in a band." He says with pleading eyes.
"Luke.. I wish I could but I've had people leave me before and I'm not going to let it happen again. I'm already scared enough that Nash is going to leave me and I can't add anymore stress.. Luke you guys are really cool and so are the other guys but, I'm sure you can find someone else. If you want we can even text still but as of right now I can't do this.. I'm so so sorry." I tell him.
"I.. I'm so sorry Ember. And I would love to keep texting you, but do you mind telling the guys as well?" He asks nervously.
"No problem Luke. Lead the way." I smile.
-
"Hey Lu- EMBER!" Michael screams.
"What? You don't love me anymore?" Luke jokes.
"Hey Mikey." I say giving him a small smile.
"Hey! Come in!" He says stepping out of the way. Luke walks in and sits on the couch and I follow slowly.
"Ember what's wrong?" Michael asks before calling the other boys down. First is Ashton. He walks down cursing at Michael. He sees me and gives me a quick hug.
"Hey Ash." I say.
"Hey Ember!" He says giggling.
"Oh my god your giggle!" I laugh. He smiles wider and we wait for Calum.
A few minutes later I hear someone walking down the stairs. I immediately get up and bite my lip. Once he's in view I run over to him and give him a big hug.
"Oh my god! Ember? You're actually here!" He laughs, hugging me back. We pull away and he sits down on the couch. Luke grabs my hand and we stand in front of them. I take a deep breath and think about what to say.
"We have to tell you something.." Luke tells the tree boys in front of us.
"You're getting married?" Ashton yells. I give him a 'what the hell' look and he giggles again.