XXII

A/n- LET US TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE THIS ^^^

*Michael's POV*
"I have a theory!" I exclaim to Luke and Calum.
"What the hell? Why'd you wake us up at two in the morning?" Calum groans hitting me with a pillow.
"Like I said, I have a theory!" I repeat.
"What is this theory you have?" Luke asks tiredly.
"Ember likes Ashton." I say simply.
"What? How do you know?" Luke asks.
"When she got here I was downstairs. She seemed sad when she saw Amanda was here. I also went through her phone and she had multiple pictures of Ashton and her kissing pulled up." I shrug.
"Okay so what do we do? Do we tell her we know? Hint to Ashton and see if he likes her?" Luke questions.
"No and yes. We have to see if Ashton likes her, just don't ask directly. Be subtle." Calum explains.
"I'm so tired I thought you said stubble." Luke laughs.
"Good idea!" I exclaim.
"Okay let's go back to bed.. C'mon Luke... Luke? LUKE WAKE UP YOU ARE DROOLING ON MY BED!" I whisper shout, pushing him off my bed.
"Ow you fucker!" He yells. The door flings open and a very angry Ashton is standing in the doorway.
"What the hell are you guys doing?" He shouts. Amanda pops up behind us and my eyes widen.
"What the hell are you doing?" Luke asks.
"Me? I'm trying to sleep!" He fires back.
"You know what, I'm going to bed." Calum says pushing past. Ashton grabs his wrist and pulls him back.
"Babe, I'll meet you in my room." He says pushing Amanda away.
"What the hell is your problem?" I ask.
"My problem is tha-" He gets cut off by someone knocking on the door.
"I'll get it." Calum says going downstairs
*Calum's POV*
I swing the door open, ready to yell at whoever is here at two in the morning but, I stop as soon as I see Ember. She's crying so I quickly pull her inside and hug her.
"Em what's wrong?" I ask not caring about how she told us not to call her that
"Panic... Attack.." She say trying to take a deep breath.
"You had a panic attack? Are you okay?" I ask quickly.
"I-I'm sorry I woke you up." She cries.
"I was already awake.. It's okay, let's go talk to the other boys." I coo. She nods and I lead her upstairs to Michael's room where everyone is standing.
"Ember? Are you okay?" Ashton asks immediately.
"She had a panic attack.." I explain. Luke's eyes widen and he moves so he's standing next to her.
"Babe are you okay?" He asks.
"Babe?" Ashton spits.
"Seriously? Not now!" Michael snaps. He rolls his eyes and goes back to Amanda. Shit.. We pull her into a group hug and try to calm her down, which doesn't take long at all.
"Oh my god.." She mumbles.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah I just.. I'm sorry I should go." She says quickly getting up. As soon as she opens the door we understand why. Moans, from Ashton's room.. I turn back to say something but she's already gone. Luke, Michael, and I regroup in his room.
"Either it was awkward for her or she likes him." Luke says.
"You're an idiot. She likes him!" I say smacking him on the side of the head.
"Ow!" He pouts.
"Shut up. So what are we gonna do? Obviously we can't do anything right now because he's 'busy' and he's on his period. But what about tomorrow?" Michael asks.
"Oh my god, let's have one person flirt with her a lot and see if he gets jealous!" Luke suggests.
"Wow that isn't dumb! Wow Luke I'm impressed." I joke.
"So who's it gonna be?" Luke asks.
"You dumbass. It was your idea." I laugh.
"No. No, no, no! What if she finds out and hates me." He blurts out.
"Luke c'mon!" Michael encourages.
"Fine.." He mutters.
"If she finds out let's just say that Ashton likes her and they wanted to see if he'd get jealous! Simple." Michael.
"Okay.." He says unsurely.
"Well obviously Ashton cares about her, because as soon as he saw her his entire mood changed." I assert.
"But then he did go fuck his girlfriend while she was here." Michael points out.
"True.." I mutter.
"What if we're wrong about all of this?" Luke asks.
"We have to wait and see." I shrug.