XXVI

Me: Hey Mikey?
Lukey: well....
Mikey: yes?
Me: you really suck 🌚🌝
Mikey: ..........
Cal: and I hate ur dum tattoo
Me: *high fives Cal*
Cal: *High fives Ber*
Lukey: I feel unloved
Me: bc u r
Lukey: wow...
Me: I'm Michaeling
Mikey: Michaeling?
Me: Kidding-Kitten-Michael
Lukey: that doesn't make sense
Cal: HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
Cal: MICHAELING
Me: yes it's like 'just kitten' bc Mike is a kitten
Lukey: ohhhhhhhhhh
Me: where's ash?
Mikey: idfk
Cal: probs screwing Amanda
Lukey: NO
Mikey: nice going 
Lukey: WE ARE SORRY!!
Read at 12:45 pm
Cal: OH MY GOD STOP
Me: ;-)
Lukey: :-(
Me: :-(
Lukey: :-|
Me: :-(
Lukey: :-)
Me: :-)
Lukey: ;-)
Me: :-|
Lukey: :-|
Me: ;-|
Lukey: :-|
Me: ;-)
Lukey: :-)
Mikey: stfu
Cal: gtfo
Me: fine...
Cal: IM MICHAELING
Me: I'm ;-)
Cal: -.-
Me: -_-
Cal: .-.
Me: •.•
Mikey: stfu
Lukey: gtfo
Me: so cal I saw you with a few girls yesterday
Cal: ...
Me: FUCK BOY!!!11!1
Me: jk I was with you all day
Cal: phew *whips forehead*
Me: *narrows eyes*
Lukey: *smacks everyone*
Mikey: *flips Luke off*
Me: I-G-G-Y put my name in bold
Cal: 8========================D
Cal: that's me ;)
Me: oh ik bby
Me: remember last night when we 'made up'
Mikey: OH MY GODKAJSJSNBDBDJD
Lukey: MY VIRGIN EYES
Me: don't act so innocent Lukey ;-)
Mikey: KKSJSHDBKSOSISBNSKS
Me: I don't fuck with Mike
Mikey: whyyyyyy
Me: bc u is a kitten
Mikey: ;-;
Me: USE EMOJIS
Me: 🍆
Mikey: I'm putting that in my insta name
Cal: 🌚🌝
Me: ♋️
Lukey: OH NO
Me: that was Luke and I last night
Lukey: ik ik :-(
Me: DID YOU REGRET IT??
Lukey: yes
Me: *gasps* Eh you weren't good anyway
Cal: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Me: Cal is the real MVP
Me: I'm cumming over
Lukey: yeah you are
Me: aww innocent Luke is cuter
Lukey: uhhh Michael had my phone?
Mikey: mhm
Me: 😂
I finally get to the boy's house and knock quietly, I patiently wait for someone to answer. To my surprise Ashton answers. He's wearing shorts, he's shirtless, and his hair is messy.
"Oh hey, I didn't know you were coming over. The others left and I just woke up." He laughs lightly. "Oh! I can come back if you want?" I say awkwardly. He shakes his hear and smiles. "You can come in, it's okay." He laughs.
"Ash, it's fine. Really." I didn't want to intrude.
"Please?" He pouts.
"Fine." He smile. He steps aside and I walk in. My eyes trail down to his arm where his bracelets usually are. He has scars..
"Ashton.." I ask as soon as he's facing me.
"Yeah?" He smiles. I don't say a word, I just hug him. "Are you okay?" He asks wrapping his arms around me to return the hug. When we pull away I gently lift his arm and kiss each scar like he did to me when we had the talk.
*Flashback*
"I'm not gonna ask why, but I am going to ask you to never even think about doing that again. You're so worth having around." He slowly takes my arm and kisses each scar gently.
*End of flashback*
He looks at me in the eyes when I drop his arm. We both slowly lean in and our lips meet.
As soon as I realize what's happening I pull away quickly. "That shouldn't have happened.. You're with Amanda. I'm sorry." I say quickly.
"No, it's my fault.. I got caught up in the moment." He says looking me in the eyes. I wish I could read minds, because I would be using that to my advantage right now. I want to know what he's thinking and how he's feeling..
"You love her don't you?" I ask nervously.
"I don't know about love but I do really like her." He says smiling at the thought.
"You know, I think I should go.. Uh, tell Cal I stopped by." I say before opening the door and leaving as quick as possible.
*Ashton's POV*
What happened? She just left.. Should we have talked about it? No, I mean she just said it was a mistake.. The door bursts open and Calum stumbles through the door with groceries. The rest of the boys follow behind and I purse my lips. "Has Ber came by yet?" Calum asks excitedly.
"Can we talk Cal?" I ask nervously. He sets the bags down and nods.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Something happened between Ember and I.. I feel kind of guilty too.." I utter.
"What the hell did you do?" He asks, he has a mix of anger and seriousness on him.
"It's not bad.. I don't think." I mumble.
"Tell me what the fuck you did!" He yells slamming his fist on the table.
"We kinda kissed.. Well not kinda, we did kiss. She pulled away and apologized because I'm still dating Amanda and I still want to date Amanda." I explain slowly. He doesn't say anything, instead he starts pacing around the room.
"Why the fuck would you do that mate? That wasn't part of the deal! Neither was going out with Amanda!" He shouts.
"But it happened and I don't know what to do!" I yell back. He shakes his head and sighs.
"We have to tell her mate.." He sighs.
"We will.. Just not today." I reply. He nods and stomps upstairs. I cringe when he slams his door and put my head in my hands.
-------
There's probably gonna be one more update today for you guys! Again thanks for 1k+