XXV

Guys I saw 5sos a few days ago!!! (Yes that's my picture) AND IM ALMOST AT 1,000 READS!!

* Ember's POV*
After I feel like the videos is done I step out of the bathroom and go find Luke, to my surprise everyone is here.
"Uh, hey guy." I say awkwardly. They all snap their head up and Luke's eyes widen.
"Where were you? Why didn't you answer?"
"I told you I was going to the bathroom until you were done and my phone is right in front of you." I laugh dryly. Ashton sighs dramatically and rolls his eyes at what I said. What's his problem? I shrug it off and eye the boys in front of me.
"We uh.. We saw the video." Michael  says quietly. I purse my lips and sigh.
"That was a long time ago." I mutter.
"A long time ago, as in last year." He whispers.
"Guys, I'm better now. I promise." I say giving them a sympathetic smile.
"Can I ask why though?" Calum asks softly.
"Just I had a lot going on, I felt like that was the only way. But I'm better now." Calum says nothing. Instead he pulls me into tight hug and I sigh. "I'm really sorry if I've upset you." I add.
"You didn't upset us, we're actually glad you told us." Luke speaks.
"Hey.. Uh can we um, can we maybe talk?" Ashton asks me. I nod in response before walking outside to talk with him.
*Luke's POV*
Guys I don't have a good feeling about any of this.." Calum mumbles.
"Well, we have to be careful and be there for her." I mumble. We can't give up on her. She has put up with so much from us it's only fair if we do the same. Plus, we have dealt with them before. "I know, but what if it isn't worth it?" He snaps. "We'll just have to wait and fucking see. Why are you being like this? Do you not want her around anymore, is that what this is about?"
"No Luke, calm down." He shouts making everyone turn to stare at us. I couldn't care. "Then what the hell is this about!? It's not like we're going to baby her, like she said it's al in the past! Meaning we're PAST it!" I exclaim.
"Mate she's coming back, calm down." Michael asks patting my back. I can't believe Calum.. "Guys, can we do something like not, I don't know.. Not depressing?" She asks smiling. Maybe it really is over..
Throughout the day what Calum said kept itching at the back of my mind.. I don't know why. Why he would say that, why he would even think it? Does he think Ember isn't good for us? Because if I remember correctly he's the one who really wanted to meet her.
"Guys I better get home." She says after the film we were watching ended.
"Text us!" Michael shouts, pulling her into a hug. She smiles and pulls me in for a hug. "Calum?" She asks looking at him.
"Yes?" He asks bluntly.
"Okay, I'm tired of people being mad at me. Come find me when you're not." She says before leaving. The door slams behind her and I cringe at the loud sound. We turn to Calum,
"Okay, what is going on?" Michael shouts.
"I'm going to bed." He mumbles, stomping up the stairs. I turn to Michael and sigh.
"So Ash, what did you two talk about?" He asks Ashton who was sitting and watching everything.
"Not what you're thinking. But I did hint about it. Don't mention it to Amanda because she doesn't know anything about it yet." He begs. "Okay.. Wait you're still with her?" I ask.
"Oh yeah! She's so sweet!" He smiles widely. Maybe he actually does love Amanda.. Oh no..
Ember: hey guys
Ash: hiiiiiiii
Me: hey!
Mike: hello!
Ember: why is Cal mad at me?
Ember: did I upset him?
Ember: if i did I'm sorry
Ember: I never meant to
Mike: idk tbh
Ash: he's probably upset
Ash: it'll be okay tho
Ember: But I really love Calum.. He's always been so sweet to me and idk if I can handle him being mad at me
Mike: we know.. We love him too, so we know he might just need space.
Ember: brb someone's at the door
Ember: sorry it was Nash, I left my sweatshirt at his house
Ash: did you two hook up????!?
Ember: no, No, NO
Ember: I just go to hot. I wore a shirt under it
Ash: oh ok
Ember: I need Cal..
Calum: I'm here..
Ember: CALUM I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IF I UPSET YOU! I NEVER MEANT TO AND I FEEL AWFUL AND I CANT STAND IT WHEN  YOURE MAD AT ME
Calum: It's okay.. It just hurt to see one of my best friends hurt themselves. 
Ember: like I said, that was a while ago
Ember: now let's talk about something fun!1!1!1!2!2?2!2!2!2!3!
Me: haha there she is!!
Ash: we have an interview tomorrow but they want to talk about you. They told me to make sure you're okay with it
Ember: only if it's all good things 🙃
Me: always
Me: iwantaturkey
Ember: iwantalukehemmings
Ember: jkiwantacalumhood
Calum: <333333
Ash: ;-;
Mike: GOALZZZZZZZZZ
Me: I'm gonna sleep
Ember: fine fucker