04. King George III x Reader: Are You Sure I Can't Kill Anyone?

╔═.. ═════════════╗

HELPLESS.
04. King George III x Reader: Are You Sure I Can't Kill Anyone?

╚═════════════.. ═╝

( Requested by Dared To Be The Bloody Frog: Quotev )

"... AND we'll rule the country together, (Y/N). You'll be the best Queen the world has ever seen!"

You nodded your head as you listened to your fiancé, George III, the Future King of England, talk about how you were eventually going to rule together. Of course, you were excited about being Queen, but you were also extremely nervous. What if the people don't like you? What if you're a horrible ruler? What if—

"My love?" George brought you out of your thoughts. "(Y/N), are you alright? If you're sick, you should go lie down and I'll call my doctor."

"I'm fine, George," you reassured him as you sat on his lap. "I'm just nervous about becoming Queen."

George laughed and wrapped his arms around you, bringing you closer to him. "There's nothing to be worried about," he told you. "You'll be wonderfully amazing. And if people don't like you, then I'll just kill them!"

"Thank you for the offer, my dear," you said. "But I don't think killing is the best way to win them over."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked confused. "But it's been working in the war with George Washington and his army," he said. "Why wouldn't it work with our people?"

"Oh, George," you chuckled. "I love you."

He smiled and nuzzled into the crook of your neck. "I love you too, my Queen," he replied. "But are you sure I can't kill anyone?"

"George!"

╔═.. ═════════════╗

AUTHOR'S NOTE

╚═════════════.. ═╝

Sorry that this one is short. I couldn't think of anything to write for King George.

And thank you for the wonderful comments I've been getting — they make my day!