33. Philip Hamilton x Sister!Reader: Take The Bullet For Him (2)

╔═.. ═════════════╗

HELPLESS.
33. Philip Hamilton x Sister!Reader: Take The Bullet For Him (2)

╚═════════════.. ═╝

( Requested by Meadow_Enestad )

"(Y/N)!"

"Philip..."

"Oh, God, (Y/N), hang on. The doctor's coming."

"He'll be too late. I'm going to die, Phily."

"No, you're not! You can't — I love you too much!"

"Promise me that you won't go to Eacker for revenge."

"I promise."

"I love you, Phily."

Philip Hamilton walked slowly down the street towards his house, his younger sister, (Y/N), lying dead in his arms, her death only happening a few moments ago. Blood from her gunshot wound stained his shirt, but he paid no attention to it as his main focus was getting (Y/N) home.

Alexander and Elizabeth Hamilton, as well as their other children, would be absolutely devastated.

When he opened the door to his house, his other sister, Angelica, was the first person to see him. She took one look at (Y/N)'s body in his arms, along with his tear-streaked face, and instantly exclaimed, "Oh, my God! What happened?"

"(Y/N)," was the only thing he managed to choke out.

"MUM, DAD!" Angelica frantically called, loud enough to alert Alexander, who was upstairs in his office, and Eliza, who was in the kitchen.

"Angelica, what's wrong?" Eliza asked, appearing out of the kitchen. Her eyes widened when she saw her daughter in her son's arms. "ALEXANDER!"

Philip set his sister down on top of the table as Alexander came running downstairs. "Eliza!" he exclaimed. He turned and saw Philip, relief filling him when he saw that his son was alive. But when he saw (Y/N) lying lifeless on the table, the relief left him, and he exclaimed his eldest daughter's name.

Eliza was in denial, and she knelt beside her daughter. "Is she breathing, is she going to survive this?" she asked Philip before turning to her husband. "Who did this, Alexander, did you know?"

"Mom," Philip said quietly. "She's dead."

Eliza shook her head as tears started falling down her face. "No. This can't be happening." The moment she realized that (Y/N) was truly gone, she gave a heartbroken wail and threw her head onto her daughter's chest, crying in anguish. Alexander tried to hold her hand, but Eliza yanked it away from him.