18. Aaron Burr x Soulmate!Reader AU: The Meeting (2)

╔═.. ═════════════╗

HELPLESS.
18. Aaron Burr x Soulmate!Reader AU: The Meeting (2)

╚═════════════.. ═╝

( Requested by Insane_Potato_Waffle )

"TELL me about yourself," Aaron said as you were comfortably sat at a table in the small café.

"Well... there's not much to tell. My full name is (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), I live with my best friend, Angelica Schuyler, my favourite color is (Y/F/C), and I hope to be a (Y/D/J) someday. Your turn."

"Okay." He paused to think for a few seconds before he started speaking again, "My name is Aaron Burr, I live with my two friends, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson, and I'm currently training to be a lawyer."

"Wow, impressive."

You talked some more, and realized that you had a lot in common. When a waitress came up to you to take your orders, Aaron just sent her away as you didn't want to stop talking. As she was walking away, you could have sworn she muttered, "Soulmates will be the death of me."

After what seemed like hours of talking, when you finally looked away from Aaron, and at the clock behind him, you were shocked to see that you had been with him for three hours.

"Oh, no!" you exclaimed in panic. "I'd better go, or Angelica will worry."

He smiled at you and simply said, "I'll walk you home."

"So..." You awkwardly shuffled your feet as you stood outside the door to yours and Angelica's house. "Do you want to meet up again? I mean, I completely understand if you don't want—"

Aaron suddenly smashed his lips against yours, preventing you from continuing to ramble. You — obviously — kissed him back, revelling at how well your lips fit together.

"I'd love to see you again," he said when you eventually separated. "Tomorrow?"

All you could do was nod, and kiss him again before opening the door and walking into the house.

Angelica was standing in the hallway with her arms crossed, an angry expression on her face. "And where have you been?"

You sighed dreamily. "Meeting my soulmate."

╔═.. ═════════════╗

AUTHOR'S NOTE

╚═════════════.. ═╝

(Y/D/J) = Your Dream Job