41. Peggy Schuyler x Reader (Modern Day AU): Sleepover And The Crush Game

╔═.. ═════════════╗

HELPLESS.
41. Peggy Schuyler x Reader (Modern Day AU): Sleepover And The Crush Game

╚═════════════.. ═╝

( Requested by panda_wolfee )

"THESE sleepovers are very sacred to us," (Y/N)," one of your best friends, Alexander Hamilton, told you

"THESE sleepovers are very sacred to us," (Y/N)," one of your best friends, Alexander Hamilton, told you. "It's a huge honor for you to be here."

"Yeah," your other best friend, Peggy Schuyler, agreed. "Only the best are allowed to join."

You blushed at Peggy's comment, but thankfully, everyone was too busy setting out the pillows on the floor to notice.

You had always had a crush on Margarita Schuyler, and when you found out that she was dating John Laurens, you were absolutely crushed. Luckily for you, she had broken up with him a couple of days ago, claiming that she "liked someone else". She hadn't told you who the someone else was, so maybe tonight would be when you finally got it out of her.

"So, what do you two do at these sacred sleepovers?" you asked when you had settled down on the pillows that had been expertly laid out.

"Braid each other's hair and gossip, of course," Alexander replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. He looked at Peggy and then at you. "I'll braid Peggy's hair, and Peggy can braid (Y/N)'s hair."

"That's great because I'm not the best at braiding hair," you said as you moved in front of Peggy.

After a few moments, you felt Peggy's fingers in your hair as she began to braid it.

"Didn't you say that gossiping happens?" you asked.

"We did," Peggy replied as Alexander said, "We should play a game."

"What kind of game?" Peggy asked him.

You heard Alexander get his phone out and start typing. After a few minutes of scrolling in silence, he finally spoke, "It's called The Crush Game. We describe our crushes without saying who they are, and the other two people have three guesses to guess who it is. If they don't get it, then you have to tell them the name of your crush at the end of the game."

Eyes widening, your heart sped up at the thought of admitting that Peggy was your crush. "Where did you find that game? Tumblr?" you asked him, trying not to show how nervous you were."

Peggy giggled at your comment, and you blushed again, even harder when her fingers accidentally brushed against your neck.

"Okay." Alexander ignored your comment and thought for a second before speaking, "They have relatively long hair, brown eyes, an amazing smile and—"