45. Philip Hamilton x Reader: Negative Thoughts (2)

╔═.. ═════════════╗

HELPLESS.
45. Philip Hamilton x Reader: Negative Thoughts (2)

╚═════════════.. ═╝

╔═.. ═════════════╗

TRIGGER WARNING

╚═════════════.. ═╝

This oneshot contains mentions of depression and suicide, so if you are affected by this in any way, then please don't read.

( Requested by StoriesByBrave )

THIS was the last straw.

No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't do it.

It was time.

Once it was done, there would be no Theodosia Burr to torment you. She would be able to have Philip Hamilton for herself; maybe she was what he needed — they had very similar interests, such as playing piano and speaking French (you could do neither of those things). No matter how much he said he cared about you and loved you, you knew that he was more in love with Theodosia. She was prettier, smarter, and funnier, not to mention that her father was Aaron Burr, while yours wasn't well known. Theodosia was everything that you weren't, and without you, Philip would be free to be with her.

Not long now.

Dear Theodosia,

Dear Theodosia,

What to say to you?

You have done nothing but torment me. Ever since I saw you make Philip laugh harder than I've ever seen him laugh, I knew that he is the one for you. It is breaking my heart to let him go, but I know that, deep down, you are more worthy of him.