43. Alexander Hamilton x Reader: Team Hamilton Or Team Jefferson?

╔═.. ═════════════╗

HELPLESS.
43. Alexander Hamilton x Reader: Team Hamilton Or Team Jefferson?

╚═════════════.. ═╝

( Requested by SasoriGaara: Quotev )

DESPITE the (Y/F/C) parasol that you were holding above your head (which was doing absolutely nothing to block out the sun's harsh rays), you were still quite hot as you walked down the streets of New York with your friend, Elizabeth Schuyler

Somehow, the two of you had gotten onto the topic of romance, which had soon progressed to who you were in love with, or at least, who you were interested in courting.

"Come on, (Y/N), you have to tell me who you like."

You glared at Eliza, who just smirked at you, innocently twirling her own — blue — parasol in her hands. "I don't have to do anything," you replied, reluctant in telling her about who you'd had your eyes on for a while.

"Please?" Eliza begged, looking at you with the puppy dog eyes that she was making.

"Ugh, fine," you gave in, throwing one of your arms up in annoyance. But before Eliza could celebrate, you said, "But only if you tell me who you like first."

"What? No!" Eliza clearly wasn't happy with your negotiation, but right now, you didn't care — if you were going down, then so was she.

"Then I won't tell you." You knew that you were acting childish and stubborn, though for once, it felt nice to forget about being an adult.

Eliza rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance before saying, "Fine. What else do I have to lose?"

"That's the spirit!" You smiled before turning serious and looking at Eliza expectantly. "Well, go on, then. I'm not willing to wait for you to spit it out!"

"Okay," Eliza said before taking a deep breath, looking slightly nervous at the prospect of finally telling you who she liked. "It's Alexander."

You stopped walking abruptly, quickly followed by Eliza, who was confused as to why you were no longer with her. "H-Hamilton?" you asked nervously, hoping that maybe, just maybe, Eliza had met someone else called Alexander, and that it was just a mere coincidence they had the same first name.

But, much to your dismay, Eliza nodded, confirming that it was indeed Alexander Hamilton that she had fallen in love with — the same man that you were head-over-heels for.

It must have been at the Winter's Ball that she had fallen for him as it was the same night that you had too.

You were standing by yourself, watching people dancing with each other, when you suddenly saw your friend's sisters, Angelica and Margarita. Deciding to go over and say hello, you began weaving through the crowd. But, since the bodies in your way made it difficult to see anything, you collided with someone, causing your glass of (thankfully) white wine to be thrown all over them.