Chapter 7 : The water park

Chapter 7

Morning...

Riker POV

"What is he doing on the ground?"

"Did he fall off in his sleep or something?"

"Who knows?"

I opened my eyes, and saw all 3 of my brothers looking down at me. Oh right... I'm on the floor.

"Riker, did you sleep down there?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know..."

"Well get up. Mom and dad came in and told us that we're heading downstairs for breakfast in 15 minutes."

Later...

Riker POV

I was wearing my swim suit and my rash guard. I was just hoping the bottom of my rash guard wouldn't come up and reveal my cuts.

We were in the car right now, on our way to the water park. It was a short drive from the hotel we were staying at. We arrived, and went inside after paying.

I quickly decided to tuck my rash guard into my swim shorts to be safe. I might look kind of stupid, but I would prefer to look stupid, rather than have my family find out that I cut.

We all walked over to the water slides and stuff. I was honestly terrified of everything. I didn't want to be here!

"Alright, I want you guys to use the buddy system," mom said.

"Riker and I can be buddies," Ross said, grabbing my wrist.

I winced in pain.

"Ok, so Rydel, Ryland, and I will be a group," Rocky said.

Everybody split up. Ross still had my arm.

"Ross, please let go of me."

"Mmmm... I don't think so."

He started dragging me. I had to almost run to keep the pressure off my wrist. He's pressing directly on my cuts!

Finally he stopped walking, and I was able to get my wrist free.

"We're going on that," Ross said, pointing up.

It was a big water slide. My heart started to race.

He grabbed my wrist again, and brought me closer. He grabbed a 2 person tube, and led me up the stairs to the top. He put the tube down at the top, and we both climbed in. I was in the back, and I was shaking. I had a death grip on the tube.

Ross pushed us off, and we went flying down. I screamed the whole way, which turned out to be a bad idea. We went flying out the bottom, and I went flying off the tube. I went underwater, and got a mouth full of water. I made it back to the surface, coughing. I was out of breath from screaming and inhaling pool water. I made my way to the edge, and clung to it while coughing out the water in my lungs.

"Let's go do another one!" Ross said, grabbing my arm, and trying to pull me out of the pool.

"Ow! Ross!"

I felt a searing pain in my wrist. I got out of the pool, and made a beeline straight for the bathrooms. Once I was there, I locked myself in one of the stalls. I pulled up the sleeve of my rash guard, and saw blood.

I went to the sinks, and rinsed off my wrist. It hurt really bad.

The door to the bathrooms opened, and I quickly pulled down my sleeve. And it's a good thing I did because it was Ross.