Chapter 15 : Eating and cutting

Chapter 15

Morning...

Riker POV

My back felt so achy when I woke up. It hurt really bad, and so did the rest of my body. I also had a really bad stomachache. Freaking donuts...

"Morning, Riker," Paige said, noticing I was awake.

"Morning..."

I closed my eyes, and tried to make the pain disappear. But it didn't.

"How are you feeling?"

"I don't know if it's possible, but I think I feel worse than last night."

"Do you want medicine for it?"

"Yes, please..."

Paige got me medicine, and I took it.

"Are you hungry for breakfast?"

"No... I feel sick."

"How?"

"My stomach hurts... Really bad. I told you I shouldn't have eaten all that last night! I'm going to get so fat!"

"Riker, calm down. A few donuts aren't going to do much. And you're not even close to being fat."

"I don't feel good..." I said, laying down again.

"Let's go upstairs and get some breakfast. Last night was probably a big shock to your stomach. You can have something easy for breakfast, like toast. It might make your stomach feel a little better."

I groaned, but Paige made me get up. She helped me up the stairs, and to the kitchen. I sat down at the counter.

"What do you want on your toast?" Paige asked, getting out the bread.

"Um..."

"Riker, come on. I'm not letting you skip breakfast."

"Ok, ok... Um... Well... When I was younger, I used to put peanut butter on my toast. And it was really good."

"Ok."

Paige got out the peanut butter while the bread was toasting. Even though my stomach hurt, my mouth was watering. I was hungry.

Finally the toast was done, and Paige put it on a plate for me. I picked up a piece, and bit into it. It tasted like one of the best things in the whole entire world.

"This is amazing..."

"I'm proud of you, Riker."

I smiled a little, and ate my toast.

Paige POV

Riker looked like he was really enjoying his toast.

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

I stuck some more bread in the toaster.

Later...

Paige POV

Riker and I had gotten dressed after breakfast, and now we were outside sitting on a hammock in the shade. There were clouds everywhere, and it seemed like it was going to storm, but for right now, it wasn't raining.

I was laying with my head at one end, and Riker was laying opposite me. He kept saying his stomach was bothering him.

"It's going to rain," Riker said, looking up at the sky.