Chapter 27 : Trapped and tortured

A/N : I updated so much today... I wrote the next few chapters on almost no sleep, so they're a little strange. Sometimes I don't know how my mind comes up with these things, but since I hate rewriting stuff, we're just going to go with it...

Chapter 27

Later...

Riker POV

"Ow! Please stop! I can't take any more!" I screamed.

"Are you going to tell me where Ross is yet?" Macy asked.

"No!"

"Then I'm not going to stop!"

"Ow! AH!"

She finally stopped to give me a minute to breathe. Although I could barely get any good breaths since I was hyperventilating and screaming most of the time.

Macy had my hands handcuffed in the air. I was in her basement in only my underwear. She kept slapping me with her hands, wrapping a wire around my neck to choke me, pulling my underwear up really tight, scratching me with her nails, and so many other things!

She started slapping me really hard on my back, and I started to scream again. My bruises were still there from Ross, and every slap was painful.

She finally stopped after a minute.

I could barely even stand on my feet anymore. My whole body hurt so much, and I felt really weak and dizzy.

"You're so ugly, you know that? All your ugly scars. Your body looks absolutely disgusting."

I felt like my knees were going to give out. And if that happens, I'll be hanging there by my wrists from the handcuffs. I need to keep my strength somehow...

She started beating me with her fists.

"P-please stop! I c-can't take any m-more!" I screamed.

I saw black spots in my vision. I can't pass out! I can't! I need to stay awake!

I dug my fingernails into my hands, trying to keep myself awake somehow.

Paige POV

I was helping Ross get back to bed. He'd woken up to throw up. He seemed a little bit better though.

"Sorry for waking you up," Ross said, laying down on the floor again.

I sat down on my own bed.

"It's ok... I can't sleep..."

"Worried about Riker?"

"Yeah..."

"I know... Me too..."

I sighed.

"What if he's not back by morning?" I asked.

"I don't know... Should we call the police or something?"

"I don't know... What if he's just hanging out somewhere, not even in trouble at all? What if we're just being paranoid or something?"

"I don't know..."

"How are you feeling?"

"Sick... But better than yesterday."

"That's good..."

"Maybe we should just try going back to sleep, and see if he shows up tomorrow."

"I guess... I mean... What can we do right now? Not much..."