Chapter 32 : Telling Riker's parents

Chapter 32

Later...

Paige POV

When I got back, Riker was fast asleep. I decided to make some dinner since it was getting sort of late. And I wanted Riker to eat. He'd skipped lunch because he said he didn't feel well. But I wasn't letting him skip dinner.

When dinner was done, I brought it downstairs. Riker was still asleep.

"Riker, wake up. It's time for dinner."

I shook his shoulder a little bit.

"Mmmm..."

"Come on, I have dinner."

"Mmmm..."

I bent down, and kissed his lips. As soon as he started to kiss back, I pulled away.

"No..." Riker whined.

He grabbed around my waist, and pulled me down next to him.

"Riker, you have to eat dinner. It's not time to cuddle!" I said, laughing.

"Mmmm..."

He wrapped the covers around both of us, and held me to him tighter.

"Riker..."

"Not hungry..."

"Riker, seriously."

"No..."

"Well then can I eat?"

"No... You're staying here."

He held on even tighter. He had this goofy smile on his face. I moved slightly so I was facing him more. I started to tickle him.

"No! S-stop! I c-can't breathe!" Riker shouted, giggling like an idiot.

"Will you eat dinner?" I asked.

"N-no!"

I tickled him even more. He tried to say something, but I couldn't understand it because of his goofy laughs.

"P-Paige! I-I'm going to p-pee!"

"I'm only going to stop when you agree to eat."

"O-ok! I-I'll eat!"

I stopped, and Riker jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I now have a secret weapon. He's ticklish!

Riker sat down next to me, and I handed him his plate. I put a movie on Netflix while we ate. Riker didn't really end up eating much. He took these really tiny bites and he mostly just pushed stuff around with his fork.

"Riker, you feeling alright?"

"Um... My stomach kind of hurts..."

"Why?"

"I don't know... I haven't really felt so good all day... I just feel sort of sick inside..."

I sighed.

"Well hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow..."

"When are they going to find Ross?"

"I don't know. I told the police. I'm sure they're doing everything they can."

"What if she hurts him?"

"Riker, everything is going to be ok. Trust me."

"Ok... Can I go to bed?"

"You've slept practically all day!"

"I know, but I'm really tired..."

"Fine. But I want you to take your medicine first."