Chapter 50 : Drunk

A/N : So... I'm still sick, and I feel like I'm getting worse. I can't sleep at night, which makes me sleep all day. And this new medicine I got makes me feel all weird, so updates might be at weird times until I'm better because now I'm awake at weird times. My sleep schedule is all messed up. But I'm still writing, and that's probably all you guys care about. So... Here's the next chapter. And, the picture above is just a really cute picture I found of Riker sleeping, and I thought it went well with the theme of me sleeping all the time now...

Chapter 50

Later...

Paige POV

To be honest... Riker wasn't really good at bowling... Like at all... He got more gutter balls than I thought was possible. He didn't seem upset about it or anything though. He seemed happy to be here.

It was Riker's turn right now. He grabbed his ball, and walked up to the lane. It was kind of funny to watch. It was almost like he was strutting up to the lane, and then striking this strange pose. He seemed so confident, but it was actually really funny, partly because half the time the ball hit absolutely nothing.

He walked back to me, waiting for his ball to come back so he could take his second shot.

"What are you laughing about?" Riker asked.

"Nothing."

"No, really. What?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you're just funny."

Riker rolled his eyes.

"Ok, sure..."

He grabbed his ball, and went back up to his lane. He was doing his weird walk, and as he was about to get to the lane, he looked back at me and made a face. I started laughing, and Riker tried to keep a straight face. He was still looking at me, not paying attention, and he slipped because he walked onto the lane. He fell on his butt. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"You ok?" I called.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm fine..."

Riker got up, and threw his ball, hitting nothing, once again.

He came back to me.

"The game's over. Let's see who won," I said, as Riker sat down next to me.

"Oh yeah, like you don't already know..."

The scores came up, and Riker lost really badly to me.

"One more game?" I asked.

"Ok."

I set up another game for us.

Later...

Paige POV

The night had started out well. But it had taken a turn...

Riker seemed to be in a mood now. He kept making all these sarcastic comments, and I was trying to ignore them, but he was being downright rude.

"Oh wow. Another strike," Riker said, as I walked back.

I sat down next to him, sighing.

"You know, you could be happy for me instead of being mad."

"I'm not mad!"

"Well then why do you have an attitude?"

"I don't have an attitude!"