Chapter Seven

Authors Notes.

In 1 day my votes went from 8 to 24. Holy crap!!! So this chapter is dedicated to RaraGaut, StephanieCote9, And my BFF justinemccallum. Hey Kitten, don't forget to vote!

**********

"Marsha, you are going to crush the girl! Calm down woman!" I heard Ferg say. As the girl, Marsha, steps back still holding onto my shoulders.

"Wow you are gorgeous! Ferg how the hell are we going to be able to keep her to ourselves? Look at her? Once the boys see her we won't be able to get rid of them!" Marsha squealed. I felt the heat crawl up my neck straight to my forehead.

"Lincoln already saw her." Ferg said smirking. Marsha dropped her hands and turned to Ferg. She put her hands on her hips. I was still a bit shocked from the sudden embrace.

"How could you let her be exposed to that Jackass? Come on Ferg, where was your head." She snapped.

"Oi, don't you get all pissy with me. We were in the middle of a Whovathon and we needed food, so I ordered pizza. Plus he already met her so don't go blaming me Dillhole! He isn't even that bad." He snapped back putting his hands on his hips mirroring Marsha's stance. I finally snapped out of my shocked state.

"Not that bad? Are you kidding me? He is nothing but a man wh*re! He may be nice to you boys but he uses us girls then chucks us away like garbage." She said huffing out an aggravated breath to blow a piece of her long brown hair out of her face.

Ferg tenses. "Were you one of the girls he used and threw away?" He asked in a serious tone, his eyes narrowing.

"Of course not! I can't believe you would even ask. I'm smarter than that, Jackass. But Justine here doesn't know anyone here, she could have easily fallen into his trap." She fumed. I could see Ferg relax a bit.

"Umm, I thought you were coming home tomorrow?" I said trying to break the tension between Ferg and Marsha. Marsha turns back to me with a huge smile.

"I may or may not have lied to surprise you." She giggled.

"Heavier on the May have lied." Ferg laughed. I'm starting to think that the bickering is a normal part of their friendship, after the way they bounced from snapping at each other too smiling and laughing.

"Okay fine! I lied my ass off!" Marsha laughed.

"You failed, your ass is still there!" Ferg said smirking. Marsha whipped around and punched him in the shoulder. Ferg winced. "Ow, ow, ow, ow. Stop punching me woman!"

"Call me Woman again and see what happens to the Jewels, Jackass!" Marsha growled.

"I give up! You win. Please don't harm the boys." Ferg said raising his hands in surrender. Marsha and I both laughed, and Ferg gave a little grin.

"Can you teach me that?" I asked Marsha as Ferg looked at me his eyes showing the betrayal he felt. Which made me smile wider.

"Et tu, Brute?" Ferg asked me in mock horror.

"Then fall Caesar" I responded. Marsha's eyes lit up like it was Christmas, and Ferg's face broke out in a huge smile.

"A Shakespeare fan. Ferg, Jussy is a Shakespeare fan! OMG, she really is a good candidate to being our new BFF." She was practically bouncing up and down while clapping her hands. She suddenly stopped and grabbed my hand pulling me in the house. "Now show me the books you bought today. Hi Gary! I need to see which ones you chose."