Chapter Thirteen

I didn't know what to do, he just sat there smirking at me. He looked terrible, Lincoln sure did a number on him. He had a busted lip, his left cheek was swollen and there was a cut on it, he had bruising all along the left side of his jaw. Wow, he really did get his ass handed to him. I didn't even feel sorry for him, he deserved it. 

Suddenly a tall guy with red hair grabbed him by the shirt and ripped him from the seat and shoved him towards the front. The commotion attracted the attention of everyone in the room.

"That's my seat f*cker, go sit in the front like a b!tch." The ginger snarled at him. Vic stood up and turned back to the guy clearly livid. I shrunk into my desk, and that's when I noticed that Alex was standing beside me, his whole body tense.

"What the F*ck, do you know who my f*cking father is dipsh!t?" Vic yelled at him. He turned his eyes to me and I flinched. The ginger stepped to the side, blocking his view of me.

"Does it look like I f*cking care that your daddy's a f*cking cop?" He snarled back. "Run along b!tch boy." Vic stormed to the front and slammed into a desk. "Mind your f*cking business" He snapped at the class causing everyone to turn to the front.

The ginger turned to me with a lopsided smile and winked at me before sitting down. What the hell just happened. I looked up at Alex, who was looking at the ginger, they shared a look and then he sat down as well. I felt Alex give my hair a small tug, I turned in my seat to see what he wanted.

"You okay?" He whispered quietly. I nodded my head and turned back forward.

"I'm Peter, what's your name kitten?" The ginger, Peter, asked. Startled, I looked over at him and he gave me that lopsided smile again. Even with the smile he was the most intimidating person I have ever met. As scary as he is, he did manage to get rid of the douche. He's also being friendly.

"Justine." I said looking back down at my notebook.

"Justine, huh. What has you so captivated Kitten?"

"It's Justine, I'm just doodling"

"Kitten suits you better."

"Why?"

"You look so innocent. Plus you're so small and adorable." He said giving me another wink. I squirmed in my seat feeling uncomfortable. I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I blushed.

Thankfully the teacher came in at that moment and called the class to order. He was a no nonsense type of teacher. He quickly went over an outline of the curriculum for the school year and handed out our textbooks. Afterwards he made us all introduce ourselves. We only had 20 minutes for each class today, because it was only a partial day, so it wasn't a surprise when the bell rang.

"What do you have now Kitten?"

"Art." I say quietly, hoping the douche doesn't hear me.

"Hmm, I have woodworking not far from there, want me to show you the way." He says standing up. My God, is he a giant? I barely come up to his shoulders.

"Sure, if you don't mind." Hey he is being nice to me, and he's huge and scary. Plus he threw the douche like he was a doll, I would be an idiot to pass up the offer. Unless he turns on me. If he tried to attack me, I wouldn't stand a bloody chance. Crap, I already agreed.

"Not at all, come on Kitten." He said walking towards the door. By now the classroom is practically empty. I was happy to see that Vic was gone. Alex followed behind me until we reached the door.

"See you later Jussy." He said as he disappeared into the crowd of students.

Peter and I walked down the hall together side by side. He glared at anyone who came too close to me, making them jump out of the way. I don't blame them, the guy is huge, and solid, as well as intimidating as hell. I kept peeking at him out of the corner of my eye. He looked like the love child of a Weasley and Hagrid. I smiled a bit at the thought. Finally I made it to the Art room.