Chapter 28

Authors note:

So I am not sure if I gave the Gym teacher a name or not. I tried to skim through the story to check but came up empty. If I in fact did, let me know the chapter it is in.

You can thank Terra for this chapter cause she wouldn't let me leave the computer until it was finished.... I wasn't even allowed to go to sleep.

Vote/Share/Comment

Thanks:)

**********

Walking up to the school with Peter, I realized that I am really not looking forward to it. I didn't do any of the school work that Ferg brought me, and it was officially Peter's last day. On top of all that, I had PE first period.

"Hey Justine." Conner greets me when I walk into the school.

"I'm going to my locker, catch ya later Kitten." Peter said walking away.

"Good morning Conner" I smiled at him as we arrive at my locker. I quickly opened it and started to put my stuff in it, as Conner leaned against the lockers beside me.

"So..." Conner said, letting the sentence trail off.

"So?" I ask looking over at him. He looked uncomfortable, running a hand through his hair.

"We're still on for the dance, right?"

"Of course, that is if you still want to go." I said.

"Yeah, I do. We are going to have a great time. The guys are going to meet us there. After we can catch a ride with Tony over to the party. He is our DD for the night. It is going to be awesome." He practically gushed.

"I'm not going to the party, Conner." I said. "Remember, just the dance."

"Of course you are going to the party. Everyone is going to be there." He said, brushing it off like it was no big deal. I turned to face him.

"Conner I said I didn't want to go to the party."

"Don't be a buzz kill Justine. We have to go to the Party, Jack is expecting both of us to be there. Do you really want to disappoint him? Besides, I can't just show up alone." Conner said irritably. I was floored. Conner knows why I don't like parties, he said I didn't have to go. Why the hell is he changing his mind now? I could feel the anger building up inside of me. I slammed my locker shut.

"Conner I told you I don't want to go to the party. If it's that much of a big deal to bring someone with you, maybe you should ask someone else to the dance who also wants to go to the party afterwards. I have too much on my plate as it is, I don't need a guilt trip as well." I snapped at him before turning around and walking away. I didn't get very far before he grabbed my arm and yanked me back into the lockers, hard. His grip was tight, almost painful.

"What the hell is your problem. It was over a month ago, you need to get over it. I'm starting to get tired of this crap, Justine. I can get any-" He started before being cut off.

"Get your f*cking hands off of her." I had never seen Ferg look so furious. He was always so easy going, and friendly. But right now he looked like he was about to attack Conner.

"Or what? What the hell would you do?" Conner sneered at Ferg, his grip tightening even more on me, making me wince.

And that is when all hell broke loose. Ferg dove at Conner tackling him into the lockers. Conner was still holding onto my arm when Ferg made contact with him, so I was knocked into the lockers as well, the back of my head hitting a lock making pain shoot through my head as I slid to the floor. That was when Conner's hold on me broke, the two boys bounced off of the lockers and started rolling around the floor, throwing punches at each other. The noise in the hallway grew as students stopped and watched and shouted out to others. I froze, I had no idea what to do. Suddenly I felt strong but gentle hands help me up. I looked over and saw Brian beside me. Turning back to the fight I saw Lincoln and Jake pull the boys off of each other. It looked like Lincoln could barely hold onto Ferg. Emily and Marsha jumped in the middle of them blocking Ferg from attacking Conner again.